Chapter Fifty-Four

We were underprepared, and I was guilty of leaving without putting much thought in how exactly we were going to get Delaney back. If she was there with her father, I'm sure he had an army full of guys watching the house and inside it as well. He had protection and there was only four of us going after her. In reality, it was dumb but once again, I wasn't thinking. All I wanted was to get Delaney to safety. I didn't trust her father and I sure as hell didn't trust Luis.

The driveway to Delaney's parents' house was vacant. None of the lights seemed to be in the house and no one was around the perimeter. The only clue that showed someone could possibly be in the house was the fact that the door was wide open. My stomach turned as I put my car in park. If Delaney wasn't here, we were going to have a hard time tracking down where Diego had taken her.

He had said that he wanted his family to move back to his hometown in Colombia, but that would be too obvious. If he was to take Delaney to Colombia, it would be somewhere that only he knew of. Somewhere that was almost off the map. If he wasn't here, he had a head start and that was worrying the f-ck out of me. I couldn't imagine what Delaney was going through right now.

Though, I was feeling discouraged that the house seemed vacant and Diego was probably one step ahead us, I was also grateful. Like I said, we showed up with only for of us and handguns. Potentially, this place could've been surrounded. The odds would've been against us if Diego and his crew were there. The best we could do now is search the house and hope that we find clues of where Diego could've taken Delaney, if he had already fled.

"It looks empty but keep your guns drawn," I told my friends as I walked through the frame of the front door. There was blood on the floor that trailed out towards the door. I told myself that there was no way that it was Delaney's blood. I told myself that it was Camilo's instead. Delaney was perfectly fine and she'd be even better once she was in my arms. I'd be much better as well.

After searching the main area for any signs of life, we split apart to check the entirety of the house. I found myself upstairs going through the drawers of Delaney's parents' bedroom to find any sort of clues. However, I found myself finding things I didn't want to see such as lube and handcuffs. I slammed the drawer shut and ran my fingers through my hair. "Come on, give me a sign," I said aloud. I wasn't sure who I was talking to, but I really needed a f-cking miracle. I was lost, and I usually had an answer for everything.

"Andy, get down here," Lin yelled up the stairs. "We got something big!"

Without hesitation, I ran down the stairs and followed Lin's voice. Walking through the family room, I found Lin standing in the doorway of a room. She moved aside so I could walk in. When I switched the light switch on, I nearly vomited. "Jesus Christ!"

"Poor man. I think he's unconscious. That's crazy, literally half of d-ck is just dangling, waiting for someone to finish it off. There's teeth marks. I think someone bit it...oh sh-t...," Rafael looked towards me with wide eyes. "Andy..."

I took a deep breath and tried my best to control myself. I'm pretty sure I knew who's teeth marks were on his d-ck. That filthy f-ck tried to rape her and I prayed to God he didn't go far. It'd feel so good to end Luis's life right there, but it'd feel better and even more beneficial to torture him until he gave up something about Delaney and her father's location. "He obviously didn't get far. But, I'm going to f-cking torture this revolting motherf-cker as if he did. Get him up, wrap something around his waist. I don't want blood on my car seats. We'll take him back to the clubhouse and torture him until he gives up something."

I shot Camilo a quick text to let him know that we found Luis and was on the way back to the clubhouse. He had to be feeling a little better because he texted back almost immediately.