8

The sound of bullets ringing through Jeongguk's ears, but that wasn't why Jeongguk was here, he was here because he was looking for V, Lisa had said that V wasn't looking for the appreciation of his parents Jeongguk decided he might as well learn from him.

Jeongguk saw V balancing perfectly on a lamp post, shooting at people, sending them falling to the floor. Someone shot and V and he gracefully back flipped and landed on his feet, killing the person who tried to kill him.

Jeongguk sighed and walked out from behind some boxes, right into the line of fire, shooting at people, dodging and firing again. Jeongguk reloads quickly and fires again, he looks over for a split second, V was standing there, looking at him, hand on his hip and nodding approvingly.

Jeongguk focus back on shooting and staying alive before quickly ducking out of range, he looked behind for a split second, seeing V run away. Jeongguk curses under his breath and runs in the same direction, going down an alley, V runs past him and Jeongguk quickly chases after him, V climbs up some crates, swings around a lamp post before balancing perfectly on it.

Jeongguk looks up, "hello, Bunny Boy." V said, although his voice was muffled by his mask.

Jeongguk pulled off his mask, "don't call me bunny boy and can you come down?"

"So you can kill me?"

"No."

"Why should I trust you?"

Jeongguk opened his mouth but closed it again, V didn't really have a reason to trust Jeongguk.

"Can you please trust me?"

"You can me to trust you, while you hold your guns."

Jeongguk sighs and drops his guns.

V leaned back, his legs hanging around the lamp post as he hung upside down, then replacing his legs for his hands as he jumped down. He jumped down from the boxes.

What happened next took V by surprise.

"I want you to teach me," Jeongguk requested, bowing

V took a step back, "you want me to teach you what?"

"How not to always be fighting for my father's approval."

V smiled and grabbed Jeongguk's chin, lifting it. "Baby, do you think I don't care about my parents?"

Jeongguk hesitantly nodded. V kept his slightly scary smile.

"Well your wrong, I care for my parents approval, I just don't let it control me," V said, dropping Jeongguk's chin.

"Please, teach me."

V sighed, "Honey, no one and really teach you these things, but I can teach you some things I know."

"Like?"

V took his gun out of his jacket pocket, "like teaching you on not letting yourself become such an easy target."

"First lesson," V started, spinning his gun in his hand before putting it back. "Don't let yourself become a target, don't drop your weapons, no matter what."

Jeongguk nodded. V hummed, "we'll meet at the docks everyday at 8 pm, don't be late."

"Ne, will do."

V smiled and then tilted his head a bit, "you definitely look a lot hotter now than you used to, Jeongguk," V said, making sure to emphasizes the correct way of saying his name, instead of the way he says it when held at gun point.

Jeongguk's eyes doubled in size and he took a step back. V smirked, "but you looked cuter back then," he sighed, rolling his shoulders back. "Don't be late, you start today," V pats Jeongguk's back twice before running back through the alleyway.