19%

oh.

I look at Suran holding his wrist tightly and of course, they notice us as well.

I've met Suran a couple of times before when she was working on a song with Yoongi. Surprisingly, she shoots a smile at my direction.

I fake a smile back and glance at Yoongi who seems to be staring at Jimin and my intertwined fingers.

After all, I'm having a thing going on with Jimin. I can't blame Yoongi for having someone else too.

We, ourselves decided to part ways.

I look away when the waiter places our orders on our table. Jimin quickly pays for the breakfast and walk out of the place with my hand in his.

+

"What's wrong?"

I blink at Jaein. It's always shocking how she knows something's wrong with me the moment she sees me.

"It's because of Min Yoongi, right?" She asks and a sigh quickly follows after.

"Jaein, we bought you chocolate cupcakes. You were craving them last night, right?" Jimin speaks suddenly.

"Oh my god!" She squeals and starts searching for her cupcakes in the bag.

Jimin pats my head softly and I smile at him.

He's way too kind for this world and I feel so bad every time I see him smile.

I'm somehow a jerk.

Just earlier, I ended up crying after walking out of the cafe and like always, Jimin let me cried in his arms for probably 20 minutes or more.

"Morning." Taehyung groggily walks in and head to the refrigerator, taking out a bottle of milk.

"Wow, no one even bothers to greet this handsome face." He says, staring at us in disbelief.

When no one replies and keeps minding their own business, he starts a topic that would get everyone's attention.

"So there are now two I-don't-know-what-we-are-but-he's-mine type of relationship in this house?"

"What do you mean there are two?!" Jaein yells, almost choking on her cupcakes.

"No? It seems Jungkook and you have developed something like that too." Taehyung shrugs.

"N-No. It's only them." Jaein replies, pointing at Jimin and me.

Awkward silence engulfs the dining area as both of us don't know what to reply to that statement.

But we both know that it's unhealthy.

This type of relationship.

But again, it's all because of me.

+

"Ina?"

"Hm?" I hum a reply, my eyes fixed on my laptop which is playing a kdrama called the best hit.

And wow, I'm so obsessed with Kim Min Jae these days.

"Do you have any plans for Jimin?" Taehyung asks.

"Plans?"

"Are you going to keep dragging him on like that?"

..

Oh

"He never shows it in front of you but," He says. "He's hurt too, you know? He doesn't usually open up but when he does, he tells me how you hurt him without knowing you are and then he goes on about how he hates seeing you cry and how your smile is the most beautiful thing so his feelings don't matter.

I'm your best friend but I'm his best friend too and I don't really like seeing him like this, just like how I don't like seeing you sad. I think you should decide on something, Ina. Make your feelings clear."

"Tae," I sigh, "I like Jimin. I really do but the problem is, I still love Yoongi."

+

"He's waiting for the lift." Taehyung tells me after ending his call with Jungkook who asked us to pick him up at work.

"Why is he never ready?" I complain, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel impatiently.

"Who's that ch— oh, she's hot."

"Who?" I ask, trying to look at the girl standing in front of the JYP building but my nearsightedness doesn't help.

"MoMo."

"No." I immediately reply.

"Oh, because Yoongi hooked up with her?" Taehyung teases and I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh fuck, do they st—" Taehyung suddenly stops talking and I look back at MoMo in confusion.

She walks down the stairs and steps into a familiar car which just parked in front of her.

"Is he what, a fuckboy now?" Taehyung scoffs, "I thought you said you saw him with Suran."

"I did."

"What the hell?"

The sound of the car door opening interrupts us.

"Did you see that?" Is the first thing Jungkook says the moment he sits down at the backseat.

"Yes."

"Then, i guess he's not dating Suran noona?" Jungkook guesses.

"Why do you even bother calling her noona? It's not like she can hear us." Taehyung says.

"Yah, she's like 10 years older than you." The younger lad replies back.

"9 years."

"Whatever." Jungkook shrugs, "So is Yoongi like switching back and for—"

I cut him off, "Why do you even care about who he's dating or hooking up with?"

"Uh, it's an interesting topic?"

"Would it be an interesting topic if I try to guess the probability of Jaein getting back with Hoseok?" I ask deadly.

Taehyung who seems to sense whatever I'm feeling right now — I don't even know what I'm feeling. He knows me more than I do myself — says, "Stop, Stop. The only interesting topic would be us going back home and chilling with some movies, alright?"

+

This chapter is plain boring so there's a double update!

Swipe swipe to read chapter 20% which I believe is a lot better than this