•THIRTY-FIVE• KHENE•

Giovanni was furious. He was staring at Andy with anger and pain in his looks—He was so devastated.

"Giovanni."

Andy softly muttered—It was a sight to see that I wanted to grab a popcorn and watch them—I don't want to sound rude though.

But my instinct came in as I shut the oven—I grab popcorn on the cabinet and decided to leave them alone for a while while I eat my popcorn in silence.

I heard their conversation and yelling—Andy's child was sleeping on the sofa in peace while I sat beside the small boy while I munch on the popcorn. Once I heard no more yelling or talking, I've decided to walk over the kitchen to see that the two of them was kissing each other passionately.

I'm a little lazy today—I ignore them as I sat on the living room—I decided to lay around all day.

But while gathering my will and strength to move—the door opened revealing Damon who was holding a paper bag.

"Sweetie! I'm home!"

He greeted as he walk toward to me—kissing me in the forehead. He didn't even mind the child that was sleeping on the sofa, Ah, I noticed that it was Japanese food. I was getting hungry and my nipple is aching today.

I sat on the arm chair in front of me and started to tear up.

"Why are you crying? W-What's the matter?!"

He worriedly ask. I shook my head for a while before I timidly answer:

"I'm—I'm so hungry today and my nipple..it's Hurt."

THIRTY-FIVE•