Drabble: Nico and Bianca Di Angelo

Hades was little nervous- no stratch that- he was terrified about introducing his children with his wife. Little did he know they were well acquainted with each other.

"Honey I want to introduce you to....",  before he got to finish two black haired bullets passed by him and into his wife's arms. Hades just stood there shocked, which is an unusual expression on his face but with his wife anything is possible.

"Hi mom/mommy!", the two children said cuddling into Ophelia's hug. Ophelia was overjoyed to see the two kids again. Nico the cute kid he is kept blabbering about his card game while Bianca that big girl she is told her mom about what had happened since her last visit.

Hades felt ignored. Ophelia sensing it motioned him to join the little family.

It wasn't until years later when Ophelia saw the two children because of Zeus' stupid law, she needed to have a "chat" with him later.

She was sad to see that Nico wasn't as bubbly, cheerful and innocent as he used to be. And Bianca, her poor baby almost died because she grabbed one of Hades' stupid statues. Luckily she remembered the bracelet Ophelia gave her and Nico and Ophelia luckily came in time and broke the curse and sent her to the healing wing of Camp Half Blood.

Sighing she was so happy that she slapped some sense into Zeus, which wasn't very hard after she flashed him her ultimate puppy dog eyes, and he broke after 2 minutes which was a record. Hades could barely last 30 seconds. Everyone who was present looked at the goddess flabbergasted, they've been trying for years and all it took Ophelia was flashing here puppy dog eyes -excuse me- her ultimate puppy dog eyes at him for 2 minutes. Hera was impressed with the woman even though she was upset that the gods and goddesses are free to interact with their bastard children in her eyes.

So when all -stratch that- some gods and goddesses showed up at camp the children nearly had a heart attack and those who were unclaimed were claimed.

Hugging her two children she was happy and so were they, everyone was happy except Kronos who was throwing a hissy fit after he lost all his current and potential recruits. To bad for him Ophelia had a feeling and using magic she shielded Tartus so that only she can break them. And the only way it would break open is when Ophelia dies, but that won't happen anytime soon because death always occurs.