Yes Sir

Prompt: Aphmau and friends go on a camping trip for a month. During that month, Travis hates how Zane loves to be a tease. He especially hates Aphmau's 'no sex' rule. Now that they're home, Travis has a mischievous surprise.

wordcount: 1292

This smut will contain:

Sir kink
Dirty talk
Eating out
Fingering
Spanking
Degrading

~~~~

Travis has had enough of Zane's teasing. He decided to give him his punishment.

As soon as they got home, Travis pushed Zane to the nearest wall and practically devoured Zane's lips. Zane, being tired, tried to push Travis off but Travis grabbed both of Zane's hands and pinned them over his head. Travis began kissing down Zane's jaw. Then down his neck.

"Travis, I'm tired" Zane whined. Travis continued on kissing Zane's neck. All the teasing Zane did on the trip really riled Travis up. He wanted- no, needed to fuck his boyfriend. Travis lifted Zane's leg and ground his hips into Zane's. Zane moaned. Travis bit down on his boyfriend's neck causing Zane's breath to hitch.

Now Zane was fully awake and aroused by his boyfriend's rough actions. Travis pushed Zane further against the wall.

Minutes later, Zane's face was pushed down to the bed with no clothes. His bottom up and his back arched. His pink, tight hole clear on display.

Travis looked at Zane hungrily, like a predator stalking its prey. Travis grabbed both of Zane's soft cheeks and spread them apart. Zane winced.

"Please be gentle" he whispered. Travis smirked.

"After the things you've done to me on the trip?"

Travis leaned over Zane and whispered in his ear,

"I'm gonna destroy you"

Travis let go of one of the cheeks and gave Zane's ass a spank. Zane let's out a whimper as his hips jerked forward from feeling the sting. Travis did it again. Zane let out a moan.

"You like when I spank you, don't you?" Travis asked even though he knew the answer. Zane nodded his head but Travis gave another spank.

"What was that? I didn't hear you"

"Yes sir"

Travis bent down to Zane's ass and kissed the mark he made. He kissed it again before biting it. Zane whimpered as Travis made marks all over his ass, practically claiming it. When Travis was done, he kissed Zane's hole which caused Zane to back his hips up unintentionally. Travis spanked him again.

"Sir p-please" Zane begged.

"Oh god, you know I love it when you beg" Travis practically moaned out. Travis licked the hole and finally pushed the wet muscle inside of Zane. The bottom moaned in pleasure as Travis pushed in and out his tongue.

"F-fuck" Zane cursed out. It was like Zane was high with pleasure. He began rolling his hips back onto Travis's tongue. Travis loved the little sounds coming from his beautiful boyfriend. Zane let's out little ah ah's as Travis kneads his now light pink and hickey and bite mark covered cheeks. Zane shuddered as Travis continue to lick his inner walls.

"Please sir, f-fuck me" Zane moaned. He was close to coming, but he wanted to be fucked before coming. But Travis had different plans. He wanted to make Zane cum till he's dry. Travis wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna destroy Zane.

Travis pulled back only to continue licking Zane's hole as it clenched around nothing. Zane's moans got louder and finally, with another kiss, Zane came.

"Please fuck me, sir. Please" Zane begged.

"Not yet beautiful" Travis purred. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out lube from one of the drawers and poured some on his fingers. After looking from Zane's hole to the lube bottle, Travis squirted the lube from the bottle into Zane making Zane shiver.

Zane moaned as felt two fingers enter him. Travis didn't even move them yet and Zane was already fucking himself on his lover's fingers. Travis smirked and let Zane do what he wants. For now.

Zane got louder as his movements got faster. Travis loves seeing Zane like this. So desperate. When Travis has had enough, he halts Zane's hips and puts a third finger in. Tears of pleasure seeped down Zane's face as Travis fingered him vigorously.

"I'm gonna c-cum!" Zane sobbed out. Travis's other hand messaged his own cock through his boxers. Zane sobbed loudly as he came for the second time that night. His thighs trembled, he didn't know if he could take anymore but he would try.

"You ready Zane?" Travis asked as he rubbed the head of his cock on Zane's twitching hole. Zane nodded eagerly

"Fuck me," he said. Travis slowly pushed inside.

"Fuck" Travis whispered. He kept going till his pelvis was touching Zane's ass. Zane rolled his hips.

"Please sir. Please fuck me till I can't walk. Make me scream. Spank me till I can't take anymore " Zane begged.

How could Travis not give Zane wants when he asks like that?

Travis drilled into Zane hard and fast. Zane arched his back and screamed into the pillows. There was no way Zane could possibly take a step tomorrow without remembering tonight. Travis was in his own kind of bliss. With Zane tightly wrapped around him, he thought he died and went to heaven. He doesn't know what he ever did to deserve such a perfect boyfriend.

"Fuckfuckfuck" Zane curses moans and screams. No matter how much he'll deny it later, he absolutely loved this. He loved being dominated. He loved being fucked like this. He loved everything about this.

"You like being fucked like this, baby? Like a slut?" Travis asked/moaned. Travis went harder as he felt a pit of fire in his stomach.

"Yes, sir. Please fuck me like I'm your slut" he cried out. Travis bit his lip and gripped Zane's hips. Zane loves dirty talk.

Travis suddenly pulled out of Zane, making Zane whine. Travis smirked.

"You're such a needy bitch for my cock, huh?" He taunted. Zane nodded frantically while he hid his face in the pillow beneath him in embarrassment. Travis grabbed Zane's hair and yanked it, causing Zane's head to be pulled up from the pillow.

"Use your words" Travis demanded. Zane whimpered and said

"I'm a needy bitch for your cock, sir. I can't live without being filled with it"

Travis's smirk grew wider as he lifted Zane's upper body so that Zane was on his knees instead of hands and knees. Travis's hands roamed Zane's flawless form.

"My perfect little cockslut," he said before thrusting up into that tight, wet heat that he loves so much.

Zane's eyes rolled back as Travis's cock hit Zane's prostate. Zane's hand made it's way to the back of Travis's neck. Zane turned his head and starting kissing his lover. The kiss was messy, as they wanted it. Zane allowed his moans to be muffled by Travis's mouth as Travis kept fucking into him.

The all too familiar heat in the smallers' stomach began to build up again.

"Travis" he panted, "I'm close"

Travis felt like he was going to cum any minute.

"Please cum inside of me" Zane whispered. After that was said, Zane came. The only sound that came out was a quiet squeak.

Travis fucked into Zane's harder, chasing his own orgasm. His breath became uneven and his eyebrows scrunched up in pleasure.

"Please, sir. I want to be filled with your cum"

Travis bit his lip as he came inside of Zane causing them both to moan in satisfaction. Travis let go of Zane, allowing the black haired male to fall forward onto the bed.

The taller watched his cum leaked out of Zane's used hole and smirked.

That's what Zane's gets for teasing Travis.