Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch

Erinn's POV

I walk over to Christina and ask her who the gorgeous man with the long black hair is.  Hmmmm, tall and skinny just like I like them.   Christina looks to where I am looking and tells me that is Mitch Roland.  He is working with Harry on his new album.   I ask her to please introduce me to him.

As we are walking over to them I here Louis ask who wants to play Truth or Dare.  Ooooh that might be a good way to get to know Mitch.  We walk up to Mitch and he stands up and looks at us and says, "Hello Christina, I would like to thank you and Harry for inviting me tonight.  It was very nice of you."   Christina tells him that it was their pleasure.  He looks at me and introduces himself and I say, "Hello, my name is Erinn.  It is very nice to meet you."  Christina excuses herself because Niall has called her name to play Truth or Dare.

Mitch asks me if I would like a drink.  I nod yes, so we walk over to the bar.  He gets two glasses and fills them with ice and whiskey.    I look at Mitch coyly and say, "Looks like you may be trying to get me drunk."  Mitch looks at me and smirks and says, "Maybe.  Is that a good or bad thing?"

I feel my face turn red and look at Mitch and let him know that it can be both depending on if he can keep up with me.  "Oh, I see you are giving me a challenge, huh?   I guess we will have to see about that." Mitch whispers in my ear.

Mitch puts his arm around my waist and guides me to a sofa.   We sit and see Christina giving Harry a lap dance.  We both have our mouths hanging open.  Oh, shit...  that is fucking hot.  "I didn't think Christina had that in her.  She must have drank a lot of tequila already.   Harry looks like he is enjoying that very much." I say.

Mitch leans over and whispers in my ear, "I wish that was me sitting there and you were giving me a lap dance."  My panties immediately became soaked.  I tell him that I would love to give him one anytime he wanted one.   OMG this man is so fucking sexy...  

He puts his arm around my shoulder and brings me closer to him so we can continue to watch Harry and Christina.  Holy shit, Harry picked Christina up onto his shoulders and he has her core right in his face.  I look down and see Mitch bring his hand over his growing bulge in his pants.   I guess this is turning him on as well.

Mitch catches me looking down at his bulge and smiles at me and asks me if I like to watch.  I respond that I would rather participate than watch.  "Is that so Erinn." he smirks as he takes my hand and puts it over his now rock hard cock.   I lick my lips and begin to rub on his cock and it makes both of us moan. 

Mitch tells me that he is a guitar player which means he is very good with his fingers and would I like to see just how good.  I look over into Mitch's eyes and lick my lips and nod.  He stands up and takes me by the hand and tells me to follow him.

We walk into what looks like a music studio room.  Mitch closes the door and turns around and grabs me and pushes me up against the wall.  His lips crash down onto mine and one hand cups my breast and the magic fingers of his other hand make their way to my panties.   Thank God I wore a dress today...

I feel his fingers begin to rub my core through the material of my panties.  He moans, "Oh Erinn, you are so wet for me."   All I can do is whimper into his mouth as we continue to kiss.  Mitch pulls my panties down to the ground and I kick them off. 

He brings his rough fingertips to my clit and begins to rub on it.  I feel my knees getting weak.  How the fuck can that feel so good...  Why haven't I been with a guitar player before...  Mitch sticks two fingers in me while his thumb is still rubbing my clit as he begins to suck on my neck.  OMG, this man knows what he is doing.  I can't wait to see what he can do with that cock.

My hips begin to move while his fingers start to move in and out of me faster and faster.    I feel like I am about to cum and Mitch pulls back and looks me in the eye and tells me he is not ready for me to cum yet.   WTF.......

He grabs my hand and brings me over to the piano.   Mitch puts me on top of the piano and stands between my legs as he begins to kiss me once again.   He tells me to scoot back a little more and pushes me back so I am laying on my back.  He bends my knees and begins to kiss my inner thighs working his way towards my core.   I grab hold of his hair and begin to pull on it.

My hips start to move begging for Mitch to touch me.  Mitch tells me to look at him.  I lean up on my elbows and watch him as he sticks his tongue out and licks up my slit while staring me in the eyes.   Fuck that is so hot....

"Erinn, you taste so good.   I am going to need some more of that." he says as he brings his mouth back down to my core while never taking his eyes off of me.  He puts my legs over his shoulders and dives back into me.   That tongue is so fucking amazing.   Then he sticks those magical fingers inside of me once again.  He makes them curve up hitting that spot while he rubs his tongue on my clit.

I am squirming because I have never felt so good.  "Oh Mitch, you feel so good.  You are going to make me cum." I moan.    "Not yet Erinn.  I don't want you to cum yet." he demands.   "Are you trying to kill me?   Why are you teasing me?" I scream.   

"No, I am not trying to kill you.  I just want you to cum harder than you ever have in your life." he moans.  He pulls his fingers out of me and tells me to move back on the piano and take my dress off.  Mitch takes his clothes off and grabs a condom from his wallet.  He looks over to me and I have my legs wide open with my hand on my clit rubbing it.   He smacks my hand away and tells me that only he can touch it.

His cock is rock hard in his hand and I am begging for him to give me some.   He puts the condom on and gets on top of me on the piano.  I can feel his hard dick against my core.  I begin to lift my hips up so I can rub my pussy on his hard dick.

"Oh Erinn, you really want this dick, don't you?" he moans.   I just nod.  "Tell me how bad you want it?" he asks.  "Come on Mitch, give me that big dick.   I want you to make me cum harder than I ever have before.  Please....  baby.... please...." I beg.

"Ok, here it is.  I hope you can handle this." he says as he begins to slide his dick in me.   I gasp, OMG he is so big.   It is true what they say about those tall skinny men.   My body adjusts to his size and I begin to grind my pussy onto his dick.  He wraps my legs around his waist and proceeds to move in and out of me so slowly hitting that spot every time. 

I am begging for him to go faster and he tells me to be patient and just enjoy the feeling.  He is passionately kissing me as he moves his hips in and out of me.   I feel like I am about to cum and he tells me no, do not cum yet and for me to hold that shit in.  He will tell me when I can cum.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?  You can't tell me when I can cum!" I yell.   He looks me in the eye and says, "I will make it worth your while Erinn.  Trust me."  I am getting so frustrated my body is on the verge of exploding and somehow I am controlling it.  I have never done that before.

Mitch is going at a slow and steady pace and my whole body has goose bumps on it.   He asks me if I am ready to cum and I am pleading with him to let me cum.   He leans up and tells me to turn around and lay down on the piano on my stomach.

He gets on top of me and slides his dick in me with such force I almost fall off of the piano.  I get a good grip of the piano and hold on as Mitch begins to pound into me over and over.  He lifts my ass up and smacks it while thrusting into me.

"Are you ready to cum for me baby?" he says.   I feel my body tremble and yell, "Oh Mitch, Yes!!!!!!!!"   He thrusts a couple of more times and I feel my walls squeeze and I explode.   The room starts spinning and I am holding on to the piano for dear life.  I feel his body jerk as he reaches his high and then collapses onto me.

We are both trying to catch our breath when I tell him that I have never cum so hard in my life.   He just smirks at me and says, I know."  Little fucker... 

Thank you for reading my story!

The party still isn't over...

Please vote and let me know what you think so far.