35.Cold

T H I R T Y - F I V E

"Man why I gotta be the one to do this bullshit?" Geno complained as usual.

"Cause nigga if you don't you're not gonna see your eight kids age." Ryan muttered sitting in the back seat behind Ace.

"I don't have eight kids!" Geno yelled. "I got nine." He said lowly looking out the window.

"Just go in there and give us twenty minutes top." Ace instructed.

"This ugly yellow hyena Lion King looking bitch." Geno grumbled, unbuckling his seat belt. "Damn got damn shit got damn uhh!"

"Get out! Wasting time and shit!" Ryan became agitated.

"Fuck you I'm going!" Geno finally got out of the car.

Shutting the door he walking into Le Coucou. Ryan and Ace sat in silence for a few seconds before looking at each other in the rear view mirror, busting out laughing.

"I hate that fool B!" Ace shook his head. "Always bitching and shit."

Looking down at his phone, Ryan swiped through his photos of his wife. Twenty minutes pass by quicker than expected.

"Come on." Ryan opened the back door, getting out.

Going into the restaurant no one was there as intended. Heading to the back where Geno was seated.

"Wassup?" Ryan sat down at the table.

Looking over Cindy bout shit her pants. Getting up she was about to run, not looking Cindy bump right into Ace's chest. Not saying anything Ace raised an eyebrow, looking from his face to his hip; Cindy sized him up. Raising his shirt a little, the butt of his pistol was sticking out. Turning around Cindy sat right back down her previous seat.

"Nice talk." Ace smiled, pull a seat up to the table from another table.

"What y'all want?" Cindy sound scared.

Ryan laughed making Cindy even more scared.

"This guess what game that you playing, I'm not gonna be player. Don't act stupid."

"Look robbing you was not even my plan I wasn't gonna do shit to y'all that was her idea Jhonni was my bestfriend I never woul-"

"Who is her?" Ryan stopped Cindy's rambling.

"Aerin."

"Aerin!?" Everyone said in unison.

"Wait y'all don't know?" Cindy sounded surprised, looking at the man that surrounded her.

"Bitch do it look like-"

"Aye." Ryan held up his hand to Geno. "Let me tell you something and you better listen. You gonna tell me everything I need to fuckin' know and when I say everything, if someone sneeze, breath funny bitch if they damn eyebrows gone I wanna fuckin' know ight?" Cindy nodded. "Bitch speak!" Ryan yelled making her jump.

"Oh oh okay okay." She stutter frighten.

"I know y'all not bold enough to rob me alone, so who help?"

"Some Jamaican niggas in Queens she fucks with....uhh Tragic."

Ace and Ryan made eye contact laughing. Geno and Cindy looked equally confused at them.

"The fuck y'all laughing for?" Geno looked between his friends.

"We gotta make a couple phone calls." Ace chuckled, standing up out of his chair.

Pulling his gun out Ryan held the tip of the gun to Cindy's temple. Shaking, she began to sob, pleading for her life.

"Please don do this." She whispered. "My daughter need me please."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't light one in your ass right here right now."

"Can we kill this bitch now?" Geno asked really anticipating this moment.

"Hold up damn." Ryan said in his calm demeanor.

"I kn-I know more!" She gulped crying loud. "Please please." She beg for her life.

"Shut up." Ryan pushed the gun into her temple a little. "After I get all the information I need, I might let you live." He chuckled. "Or I might let my mans over there end yah."

"Please."

"Get up and shut the fuck up." Ryan demanded, putting his gun away.

"Aye Dice I got a proposition for you." Ace said into the phone walking out the restaurant.

" Ace said into the phone walking out the restaurant