Excuses

Celia's POV

Tony went out to his guests while I sat in my room and cried. I had to think of a good excuse. A really good excuse. I don't know how long I sat in my room but I was drawn out by crashes and screams. I immediately ran down stairs and was greeted by a rather what's the word......oh yes! disappointing sight. Tony was peeing the suit for some cheap party trick. He was obviously stupid drunk allegory all his guests.

"I don't know what to do" Pepper sighs. She is standing close to me and Rhodey Tonys army friend is next to her.

"I'll call-"

"No no don't call any one I'll deal with this" I cut Rhodey off.

"Well deal with it or I will" Rhodey snaps.

"Okay" I nod and walk up to Tony. "Give it up for this guy" I fake cheer.

"Celia everyone this is Celia" Tony slurs.

"Yes and this has been fun hasn't it? Yep but now we should say goodnight" I fake smile and grab the microphone from Tony.

"No Celia party pooper" Tony whispers.

"Yes you need the suit Tony" I snap.

"Its filtered you could drink that water" Tony says.

"Send them home"

"I love you your so gorgeous" Tony leaned in and tried to kiss me. I leaned back as far as I could.

"Send them home now Anthony Stark" I growl.

"Fine Celia Rushman everybody" Tony grabs the microphone and in turn I grab the beer bottle he was holding. "She's right the party is over but for me it was sober like an hour ago. The after party starts in fifteen minutes!!!!" God help me. Rhodey huffed and stormed out of sight. Sighing I looked at the liquor bottle in my hand and without a second thought I drank it dry. Liquor has very little affect on me. I need to have alot to do anything odd. I sigh walk off stage and hand the bottle to some sleeze who wants to sleep with my man. She threw it in the air and Tony shot it down with a repulsion blast. Oh joy to the frickin world. That started a whole what's the biggest Hong drunk Tony can shoot game which ended with Rhodey getting one of Tony's suits and started to fight him. The fight ended when they both used the repulsion beam at each other and blew a ton of stuff up including me. I got knocked back and my shoulder was impaled with a metal rod. Pain exploded in my senses and that last thing I saw was the moon. Well Fury there's you excuse.