Ch 12 Sparkling Alcohol

"Oppa! Please! Just for a while! Until I have my next game!" You whined to Namjoon. He rolled his eyes.

"Try somewhere else Y/N. Remember when you came over and took over my house! No! Not again!" He said as you groan.

"I heard you moved! Please Namjoon oppa!" You said. He grunt and you were trailing behind him.

"Yeah, I moved so you wouldn't come back to find my house again." He said and you roll your eyes.

"Wow. What a brother." You said sarcastically. He snorted.

"Go away. I have work to do." He said as you still followed his around Yoongi's company. You have been like this for the past 30 minutes and some people walked by giving you looks.

"Yah, you're going to attract attention. Go away." Namjoon whispered and started up the copies he needed to make.

"Not until I figure out a place I can say. I won't take no for an answer, and I already tried Yoongi this morning. I got sent out..." you said pouting. He laughed.

"I know, I sent you out." He said. You roll your eyes.

"Please!" You begged. Namjoon walked past you and went to bring his papers to Yoongi. You still followed him.

He arrived and your nagging voice could be heard all around the company building.

"Here's your paper's sir." Namjoon and as he went to go sit at his desk in the same room as his.

"Joonie." You finally said. He paused. He hasn't heard that nickname in a long time.

"Please. I need somewhere to stay for a while. I swear I'll get a job." You said sincerely. He sighed and dropped his head from his computer in front of him. Yoongi watched as the brother-sister scene happened in front him.

"No." He let out. You roll you eyes and scoff, you needed somewhere to stay and like you said.

No wasn't an answer.

You start to take out a lollipop from your bag and popped it into your mouth. Namjoon turned around scared because of the silence. You turned around and noticed a tiny refrigerator as a smirk appeared on your face. You walked over to it and opened it, your eyes scanned the food.

"Y/N, that's-" Yoongi stopped a you turned around quickly and pull out a sparkling soda glass bottle. You held it in front of you and gave your brother a sweet smile.

"Anyone who knows you well knows you love your stuff don't you." You smirked and opened the re-closed bottle and chugged it down. Namjoon's eye widen as he walked over to you and tried to grabbed the bottle but you held it back and continued your drinking competition.

"Yah! Y/N!" He yelled as you ran around like a kid. The alcohol started to get to your system as you tripped along the way. You finally finished his 'sparkling soda' and dropped he bottle.

"Now, you have 10 minutes till this alcohol gets to my head. Say yes or I'm going to let myself go before the timer." You said. Yoongi was confused as he sat at his desk watching you being trapped by Namjoon.

"Did you have alcohol in there Namjoon?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon turn to him.

"Y-Yes sir." Namjoon said and Yoongi blink plainly.

"Hurry up! 10 minutes!" You said holding yourself back.

"Stop this Y/N!" Namjoon said and you smirked.

"Can I stay at your place or not?" You asked. Namjoon bit his lip. He knew how you were like when you were drunk, and it was no joke even more difficult to take care of you.

"Come on~ just stop." Namjoon whined.

"No! I have Jungkook at the house! We need somewhere to stay! Who else is going to watch him? Huh? I'm going to take care of him like I said!" You shouted. That caught Yoongi's attention.

"Y/N~" Namjoon let out. Your eyes were about to cry but you held it back.

"I just need somewhere to stay... Jungkook can't live by himself, and I won't leave him. " You said tiredly.

"Oh my goodness. Just stay at my house." Yoongi said. You up at him.

"Really?" You said. He turned around and went back to his computer.

"Yayyy!!!!!" You shouted in celebration and ran over to him. You didn't care at this point. Alcohol was hitting you system and you hugged Yoongi tightly.

"Thank you Yoongi oppa!" You said and let go. He was shocked. You pranced out and Namjoon followed you.

You got out to the front and Namjoon stopped you.

"Yah, you're going to get run over. Let's go." Namjoon said making you go to his car.

"Yah!!!" You said informally. He sigh and put your door on child lock before closing it. He began to drive you back to your house and before you knew it.

You were out...

————————————————————

On the side of your body, you heard mumbled voices as your eyes began to wrinkle open. As you blink, your eye focused on the figure in front of you moving. It was Jungkook.

A hard feeling hits your head as you groan and Jungkook rushes to your side.

"Are you okay?" He asked holding your face. You ripped your head out and groan in more stress as the sharp pain strikes your head.

"Aish... I've gone crazy..." you mumbled and Jungkook giggles.

"You right." He said.

"Buy some hungover soup Jungkook..." you said plainly. He sighed.

"I would but... Namjoon told me not to leave." He said. You slowly sat up and looked around.

What?

You realize you weren't in your guys's house. Instead of the musty like smell of the old house, this new house smell new, more richer. The bright white decorated room made you feel at ease. This room looked more expensive than your guys's own house.

"Where are we?" You asked confused. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck.

"Umm... you came back with Namjoon drunk and he told me to pack all of our things we need and toss them in his car." Jungkook said. You sigh remembering you basically forcing your brother to let you guys to live with him.

"Wait... this isn't Namjoon's house..." you said. Suddenly you remembered Yoongi.

"Oh my goodness. Just stay at my house."

Your eye brows crash together as you mentally hit yourself.

"Aish~ it's Yoongi's house." You said closing your eyes.

"Eh?! Y/N! I'm not living in my nemesis's house. I basically play him in two days!" Jungkook shouted.

"Calm down. It'll just be for a little bit." You said rubbing your temples.

"Y/N, no, I can't. Do you understand what this means?! Oh my gosh! No no no!" He said stressing out over the situation.

"Jungkook!" You shouted as he stopped pacing back and forth.

"Just deal with this for now... we have no where else to go... please. Just for a bit." You said as he came to your side and huffed.

"Fine. Only for a bit though." He said. You nod and look at him.

"Good. Now where's my soup?"