Chapter 2: Something more than Acquaintances

'Just, just...I feel that'

Third Person POV

Jimin had no idea why but Suga's previous statement had set something off inside him. He wasn't sure what though. Fear? Curiosity perhaps? Maybe even a slight bit of excitement. Whatever it was, he was unsure of how to feel about it. It drew him closer to wanting to know just what he meant but a part of him believed that his desperation for some excitement in his life was to blame. Although, there was also the fact that Suga was insanely good looking.

Suga had a unique appearance which just lured Jimin towards him even more. His narrow eyes and slack smirk seemed to match that of a tiger with Jimin as his willing prey. He just looked like he was powerful from the way he held himself and gave such a carefree attitude that only someone of great power could hold in a world like this. No, there was definitely something else about him that seemed to spark interest in Jimin. The element of mystery. A secret hidden behind that alluring smirk. A secret Jimin had now already vowed to himself to uncover.

Noticing Jimin's stare, Suga sat up properly, staring straight back at him until the younger flinched slightly as he returned to reality. Suga let out a slight chuckle at his cuteness, finding the brown haired boy to be rather attractive in a way he had never noticed before. He seemed to hold quite a toned figure however it was slightly on the small size. Suga himself was small but there was something else about Jimin; he was too skinny. Pinpointing the difference only caused Suga's smirk to fade. Why was someone so beautiful so skinny? Surely he should know how to look after himself.

With watching eyes, Suga cleared his throat whilst keeping eye contact with the young beauty.
"Jimin, why are you so skinny?"

The question caught Jimin off guard, not expecting someone who's potentially kidnapped him to be bothered about his appearance. He wasn't even sure how to answer that question. How could he just open up to a stranger?
"Th-that's none of your business."

Suga gave a halfhearted smirk before resting back on his sofa, trying to focus on the amusing aspect of the reply instead of the possible reason for him to hide his answer.
"Fair enough. I guess I better get on with all the boring stuff then."

Suga moved to the side slightly, patting the space next to him for Jimin to join him. Jimin was hesitant at first, stating that he was fine standing but with more patting and a firmer glance, Jimin reluctantly joined Suga on the surprisingly soft couch.

"Jimin, why were you at the alleyway?"

"I did-didn't mean to be there. I was just walking home and bumped into that guy!"

Suga raised an eyebrow at him.
"So you just didn't happen to see the tall man in black walking out of the alleyway?"

Jimin shook his head, looking down at his hands that rested on his lap.
"I wasn't really paying attention to anything. I was just enjoying my walk home."

"In the rain?"

"Walks in the rain can be relaxing! There's nothing wrong with that is there?"

Suga chuckled again.
"Alright, easy tiger. Just asking."

Jimin sat back in the seat more, slowly raising his head to meet Suga's unreadable gaze.

"Did you see anything down that alleyway?"

That was it. The make or break question. He could either be honest and accept any horrible fate that may come or try and lie and risk an even worse fate if found out. At this point, either of his choices would most likely end in the same situation so he might as well try to escape.