imagine kili not letting you fight in BOTFA

You are in the mountain and kili is trying to convince you to stay but you being your stubborn self leaves the prince with only one choice...
_______

Y/n please stay here I know your a good fighter but I don't want you to get hur...

No I say interrupting him

Y/n im not hot to tell you agai...

No I interrupt him again

Y/n for the love of durin will you just stay here! He says and I pretend to think. No kili I am going to fight I say and he sighs and turns to his uncle. Thorin please tell y/n to stay here he says and thorin looks up She's not my One kili. No but I have been asking her for the past hour kili says. Alright thorin says standing up y/n you are not coming out to fight you will stay he... I interrupt him No. Why don't you just tie her up? Dwalin suggests. Kili sighs what like a dog? I am not going to tie up my girlfriend Dwalin. Well you don't want her to fight... she's more stubborn than all of us put together... I don't think your little pep talk will work. He sighs defeated alright y/n you leave me no choice. Wait your actually going to tie me up? You are being ridiculous I say and kili hums a reply as he grabs some spare rope. He comes back over to me. Give me your wrists he says and I sigh before giving him my hands. He ties the rope around my wrists tightly but not so tight that it will hurt me. Then he makes a loop with the other end and ties it around a pole. I sigh and sit with my back against the pole. The dwarves all pick up their weapons and run out but before kili does he kneels down in front of me.

Y/n I hope you know why I did this he says but I don't answer him I have decided to give him the silent treatment. He sighs just know I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice your so stubborn but that's what I love about you... I will come and get you after alright? He then stands up grabbing his bow and sword then leaves me. I sigh and look at the floor tears forming in my eyes I can't believe he actually tied me up.

Later

I have been here for hours and I have a bad feeling in my stomach I feel like something will happen and it won't be a good thing. I try to untie the rope but he has made the knots really tight. After picking at the rope for a few minutes I manage to get my left hand untied so I stand up and with some difficulty I untie my right hand. I smile and quickly grab my weapons before running out the mountain and into the battle. I kill as many orcs as I can while looking around for kili. I turn around stabbing another orc before I see four dots moving on ravenhill. My eyes widen realising who it is so I kill a lot of orcs in a straight line making a path to ravenhill. I run and jump onto the rocks and start climbing before any orcs come. It takes a while before I finally reach the top. I look around for kili, Fili, thorin and Dwalin. Y/n! I hear behind me so I turn around and see our hobbit. Bilbo! I say and he sighs y/n we need to get out of here azog has another army coming. My eyes widen what?! Where's kili? Do you know? I ask and he shakes his head no but I know Fili is in the caves underneath us so kili might not be far behind. I nod ok thank you! I say and make my way to the caves. I go down a corridor and see the blonde prince. Fili! I say and he runs over to me. Y/n what... no how did you get here? I shake my head that doesn't matter where is your brother? He sighs we just split up there he went that way he says pointing in the opposite direction. Ok I say and run off into the caves and I eventually make my way up to the top of the hill and see kili fighting a big orc but im still not happy with him. Then I see the orc has kili in his hands ready to stab him and I swear to durin I have never ran so fast in my life. I take my bow out and shoot the orc once in the head and twice in the chest. Kili stands up but before he sees me I run off not wanting to deal with him.

I stop running to look around and see thorin fighting azog. It might be his fight but he's also losing. I take my bow out again and shoot two arrows at the same time both piercing the pale orcs back. I look around when I hear a battle cry and see Dwalin trying desperately to get to thorin. I shoot a few more arrows one piercing azogs head and the other in his lower back cutting through his insides and he falls to the ground dead. Thorin then gets up and sees me. Y/n? What are you doing here? And how did you get here? He asks and I sigh what can I say? I'm really stubborn. He chuckles you got that right but I think someone else wants to see you he says then starts heading down the mountain. I know who thorin was talking about, I know kili is behind me, I know I want to forgive him but I don't know if I should. I drop my bow on the ground before falling myself. Kili is immediately at my side. Y/n what's wrong? Are you hurt? He asks and I can't even bring myself to look at him.

I look at the ground nodding and he starts to worry where? He says and I sigh and finally look up at him. My heart kili I say and he sinks on his knees relaxing a bit. Y/n I'm sorry I tied you up I know it was wrong but I was just worried I didn't want you to get hurt he says. Kili its not because you tied me up its because you didn't even give it a second thaught I don't care if it was out of protectiveness you still did it do you have any idea how much that hurt? Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I just didn't know what to do I was thinking how I would never forgive myself if something happened to you I couldn't live with myself if something did happen and I wouldn't be there to save you but I now realise it hurts so much more when you are hurt because of me I really am sorry I just can't bare the thaught of being without you he says and I sigh I forgive you... I don't think I could live without you either I don't know what I would do without you. He smiles well you don't have to because you did save me but while we are at it how did you get here anyway? I smile back I will admit your knots are very tight but I just thaught about some other girl with you instead of me I mumble.

He smirks and leans close oh don't worry no one can take your place. My hair falls over face thankfully covering my blush which only kili has made me do since I met him. He leans closer and moves the bit of hair behind my ear. Don't hide from me y/n your beautiful he mumbles before leaning even closer to me and placing his lips on mine. I jump at the sudden contact but soon melt into him. He smiles into the kiss making a shiver run down my spine. I pull away quickly biting my bottom lip and he looks at me. What's wrong? He says and I quickly think of a reason not wanting to tell him the truth. Air? I say almost a bit too quickly and he smirks as he comes closer leaning his forehead against mine gently. I don't believe you he whispers still smirking.

He knows what he's doing to me.
______

Hey guys im so sorry for not updating in a while I have other stories being planned and written and im back at school now plus my tablet just decided to die for a few days but I now have wattpad on my phone too so I will be able to write when I don't have my tablet since most of you probably know I use my tablet to write stories but I hope you enjoyed this imagine anyway bye!

-Bluewolf