CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Before we start this chapter, I noticed that some people don't like his Ace texted Mia 300 times and called her 164 times.

Not that I'm upset about that if anything, but does that mean my parents are weird because they do this to me? 😂

I literally based the number of texts and calls for the story in the number of calls and texts I missed from my parents.

Anyways, sorry about that!

••• - ••• - •••

Chapter 25

- Ace King -

My eyes snapped open when I heard someone slam a door closed. I was already on my feet as I looked around at my surroundings and noticed that I wasn't in a familiar room.

I looked at the clock which was crookedly hung on the wall and sighed when I realized that I haven't been unconscious for more than a day.

I think I've been out for about thirty minutes.

I immediately took my phone out, and my eyes knitted together when I didn't get a single text from Mia. It was strange. She usually replies when I text her.

So I called her, multiple times before I started to get worried. I haven't seen her all day, because of my dad.

Did something happen to her? What is she's in trouble? Is she hurt? What if she was kidnaped!

I called her again, and again, but nothing. I was growing more anxious when she suddenly called, and immediately I answered.

"Mia! Are you okay!? Why didn't you pick up? I was so worried! Did anything happen to you! Did—"

"I'm fine Ace," she interrupts. "We all went skating for the past two hours, and I forgot my phone in the car."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Thank God She was alright. I don't think I could forgive myself if she was hurt.

"Okay, but please don't do that again," I begged.

"I promise," she replied. "So, how did it go?"

"I finally got him to spill. I know why he signed the contract."

So I told her everything. How the contract we had was fake, form my father cheated on mom with his ex-girlfriend, and how the party was just a distraction. I told her that my dad knocked me out and that I'm currently stuck in an unknown room.

"Please don't go to the party."

"Ace, are you serious? Of course, I'm not going to the party after what you just told me!" she exclaimed. I was about to say something when I heard voices in the background. I waited until I heard Mia's voice again, but instead, I heard Levi's voice.

"Mia told us everything," he said. "Try to find out where you are and call us when you figure it out."

I ended the call, and put my phone back in my pocket.

If I see my dad, I'm not going to hesitate to punch him in the face. Why would he do this to his own son? For a successful person, I didn't know he lacked common sense.