Author's Note (New Updates)

Hey guys SO as you may have noticed I revamped the story a tiny bit- I wrote this in my freshman year of high school and since I've recently been back on Wattpad I wanted to make a few changes just because...

The changes I made don't really do anything to the storyline bc even tho I added some stuff I'm not changing what I previous wrote like three years ago.

The name change is the biggest thing I think? So even though it used to be House of Cards, I named it before I knew anything about the tv show. Besides that fact, I just think Rags to Riches relates more to what the story is about. I know Theo places the cards in Teagan's locker, but other than that it seemed like a random name.

The OTHER update is in chapter 33: Peace Treaty. I wrote Theo and Teagan's 'first time' because my freshman self tried to imply that it happened very very poorly when Teagan was standing on the sidewalk before leaving Theo's house. So poorly, in fact, it didn't happen at all. I also updated tiny things along the way that just made the story make a little more sense (for example, Theo didn't actually kill someone he just shot them in the leg). I think someone pointed out in the comments that he wasn't tried for murder which he should have been, so I just changed it to get rid of the plot hole.

For the people who still send me really nice and encouraging messages and comments— YOU'RE THE BEST. And also the soul reason I did this. Even though I wrote this in what seems like a lifetime ago, It was nice to re-read and just reminisce.