19

*awful light smut warning*

new message from mingyu💕!

Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he seen the notification pop up on his phone screen. He opened up the message.

Mingyu💕
baby I'm sorry please come back

Wonwoo
why should I? I'm sure you have him to keep you enough company.

Mingyu💕
Please? I'll spoil you more than I already do if you listen to daddy.

Wonwoo
fine.

Wonwoo got up from where he sat in the diner and started to walk back to mingyus house. He would've just stayed or gone back to his house but he was starting to feel little when mingyu started talking to him.

-

"Oh my gosh where have you been?" mingyu pulled Wonwoo into his embrace after he opened the door for him. "baby I'm sorry okay? I'll make it up to you. I promise." Wonwoo only smirked in response thinking of ways for mingyu to make it up for him

-

Mingyu slammed wonwoo down onto his bed, climbing on top of the boy and connecting their lips. The sound of lips smacking and heavy breathing was all that could be heard through out the room.

Mingyu took Wonwoos hands and pinned them above his head which caused Wonwoo to smirk. He then started kissing his neck , sucking on it, leaving dark hickeys which Wonwoo only reacted with sweet moans.

"Do you like that baby?" Wonwoo only nodded eagerly, begging for the other to do more. Wonwoo had flipped them over, so he was on top and started to grind down on mingyu, creating as much friction as possible between the two. He started down his body, playing with the zip of the boys zipper, looking up at him with a seductive look before undoing his pants.

He pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. Wonwoo stared at Mingyus length in front of him, gazing at it before lightly grabbing it. He began to pump it, causing mingyu to groan in pleasure.

Wonwoo continued to pump mingyus length before kitten licking the tip. If he was honest, he had no idea what he was doing. He did what he had seen girls doing in those videos he came across and watched the other night. They seemed to pleasure their partner and thats exactly what Wonwoo wanted to do with mingyu. Pleasure him. and he did just that.

moans and grunts filled the room as Wonwoo took mingyu whole. "w-Wonwoo you look so fucking beautiful with your pretty pink lips wrapped around my cock" mingyu gripped on the latters hair, receiving a light "hmm" in return.

-

Wonwoo and mingyu cuddled for hours, watching movies and spending time together for the rest of the day. Wonwoo wouldn't have it any other way. This was the perfect day to him.

a light ding was heard in the room as Wonwoo picked up his phone, reading he had a text from his mother.

mama 💞

mama💞
where in the hell are you?
get home now.
we need to talk.

Wonwoo was frightened by this. Never had his mother cursed at him, nor had he ever been in this situation. Fear thoughts popped up in the boys head as she said they needed to talk. does she not want me anymore? am I not a good son? These thoughts overcame the boys mind and he popped up from the bed.

"I'm sorry mingyu, but I need to go" he wiped a tear from his eye, before it could fall. He did not want to show mingyu he was weak. He didn't want mingyu to not want him either. So before the boy could respond, Wonwoo had already gathered his things, and headed home. Afraid of his mother and his own thoughts.

///////

y'all I'm so sorry I haven't updated. This story is literal shit. I had major writers block but now I got some juIcY idEas.

anyways thank you all so much for being patient with me and the updates. This reached 9k and I'm so thankful to everyone who reads this.
this chapter is pretty bad and short but again I'm so sorry for having to make you wait, forgive me

ily all !!