Baby

Chapter 19: Baby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Author's Note: This is the
POV of Trey, Nyla and AirRen as Chapter 18 took place.}

Trey

"Mmmh Trey."

Her moans filled my ear as I kissed from her neck to her stomach rubbing on her clit.

Damn she was wet as fuck. I began licking her thighs coming closer and closer to her wet pussy. Diving in automatically.

Her legs were shaking as she tried to run, "Tr- Treee-ahhh."

"Naah whea you going? " I growled as I pulled her thighs back to me locking them in my arms.

She was closer and closer to exploding with each lick.

"You want sum more?"

She nodded her head looking down at me. I moved up on the bed kissing her soft lips.

I wanted Ny but I ain't wanna rush shit wit ha either.
A nigga had to make sure she was the right one and she was.

"You know you mine, right?" I said looking over at her light brown eyes. A smile began to form across her face.

"What are you saying boo?" She looked confused but happy all at once.

"I want you to be my girl."

Nyla

As soon as those words left his lips I couldn't help but to jump on top of my man and kiss him.

"I'm guessing you acceptin'?"

I slapped his chest, "Yes boo I'm yah girl."

I was happy that me and Trey decided to do this shit right and not rush anything.

He said most of his relationships never lasted because of his career but I knew we could last.

"AAAAAAAAAHH!!"

I heard screams and a loud thump come from down the hall.

I automatically looked at Trey and rushed into AirRen's room.

"Baby what's wrong??" I cried .

She was on the floor in a puddle of faint red liquid that ran from her legs. The sight of my best friend in pain made me weak.

"I- I'm bleeding. Call 9-1-1!" She cried out .

My feet were glued to the floor. My hands were sweaty and I couldn't speak. I was useless.

"NY-LAAAAAA!" She yelled holding her stomach in pain.

"Trey ... HELP! Pleeeeease." I noticed Trey fully dressed running in with the phone connected to his ear.

"Yes ... Atlanta, Georgia.
She's 9 months pregnant with twins." He alerted the dispatcher.

"Ny, look baby" He spoke to me from his place near AirRen.

"I need you to get AirRen's bags and go start the car. The ambulance is on the way."

I gathered myself long enough to run to AirRen's closet pulling out the bag she packed for her trip to the hospital.

I could see the flashing red lights from the window of the apartment.

I quickly ran to the door allowing two men to rescue my best friend.

"Will she be okay?" I asked one of the men as they pulled her into the truck,

"It looks like she will be but we won't know until we get her to the hospital ma'am."