Chapter 24

Rileys POV

Alex was a cheating ass, why do I fall in love with people so easily. Her hands were all over Kara and she says that Kara was forcing herself on her. Maybe I should just stick to Jessica, shes better. I walked over to Jessica's bunk needing her prescence. It's a good thing Kara wasn't here since she was a part of Jessica's bunk, she would ruin everything.

Jessica smiled at my presence but her smile faded when she saw the look on my face. She walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "What happened Rilez?" She asked. She put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in to the eyes. "Alex cheated on me..." I said almost crying. She shook her head, I knew she was getting angry. "I broke up with her" I said. "She doesn't deserve you okay" she said whispering in my ear.

I looked up at her to see her smiling down at me adorably. I couldn't hold it back so I took her face close to mines and kissed her. She was surprised by my actions but gave in, kissing me deeply. She slipped her tongue inside my mouth, while I did the same. She put her hands to my face, caressing my cheek. "When I left you, I felt guilty, I didn't want to leave you but I had too, I loved you a lot and I hope you never forget that Rilez, it's been on my mind every single day" she put her forehead on mine and stared at me deeply.

She turned me over while her hands made their way around my body. She kissed me more unbuttoning my shirt.

She was about to continue but I was suddenly pulled off by strong arms that were around my chest. I was about to stumble and fall but the person's arms holded me tight against them. I turned to see Alex clenching her teeth glaring at me. I smiled at her and tried to kiss Jessica again. Alex grabbed me by my wrist tightly which hurt alot. "Alex, what are you doing, ow" I said. She ignored my whimpers and dragged me somewhere.

She dragged me to an office which was empty all the time, she backed me to the wall and put my hands on top of my head. "A-alex what are you-" I was cut off by Alex kissing me. I pulled away and struggled to get out of her hands that put me back. Man was she so strong. She looked mad, really mad,in fact I've never seen her like this. She looked at my messy hair and unbuttoned shirt, She also looked at my neck, She punched the wall as I flinched.

"Why would you try to sleep with her," She said clenching her fist, I knew she was trying to hold in the pain by the wall. "Shut up, your the cheater in this!" I said. She got more furious as which I was kind of frightened. Her hands made a mark on my wrist but she didn't care. "Alex you're hurting me" she still didn't try to move.

Instead, she tightened her hands more. "Riley, how much do I have to tell you, I would never cheat on you, she forced herself on me, just believe me, I thought we were supposed to have trust in this relationship" she said.

I scoffed "Trust, yea sure like you picked Hailey over me, is that fucking trust Alex!?" She looked down then back at my eyes. "It's because I knew Hailey way before you"

I scoffed, "Let go of me" I demanded.

She still didn't move a bit. "You probably liked how she touched you right?" Alex said referring to Jessica. I smiled "Of course I did" although Jessica's wasn't as good as how Alex touched me. A hurt look spread across her face. I tried to hurt her as much as she hurted me. "It was too bad that you stopped us before we even got to the real stuff, I was really liking it" I said.

She looked at my eyes again, I could see that her pupils dilated, I smiled too myself. Her grip tightened more, I don't think she noticed because of how angry she was, I whimpered loudly now, her eyes widened, she let go, buttoning up my shirt and backing away.

"Just please believe me" and walked away leaving me with questions in my head.