2

Rose POV
"It's been two days already. Don't you think you should at least start considering working at the coffee shop?" Jin asked. I sat on my kitchen counter waiting for my phone to ring or an email to come or a text message to come. Anything! Please! "Any minute now..."

"*sigh* You should stop now Rose. Maybe it's just wasn't ment to be. There's a lot of job out there. Maybe you should move to another district. I heard they have good business in Busan maybe you'll like it the-."

My phone rang. Yes! Yessss!

Incoming call

•Eomma•

My heart sank. What if I don't get the job? I groaned putting my hands on my head. Jin sighed and picked up my phone putting it on speaker.

Eommon-nim how are you?

Jin? Is that you?

Yes it is.

How'd she holding up?

She's just staring at her phone 24/7

She really had her hopes up on it...maybe I should send her to Japan.

My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed the phone from Jin.

What! No! Eomma! No please! I really like it here! I promise I'll manage to get a job! I'll do like what you said and start off in the bakery, I'll apply to lots of jobs! Please don't send me to Japan!

She started laughing.

Alright then go get that job.

My face went blank.

Wait you were joking?

I look up to see Jin holding in a laugh.

Ah! Eomma!

What? We had to get you out of your hole somehow. And I'm serious about the coffee place.

Ugh! Alright alright I'll go ask for a job from there.

Good! Nice work Jin!

You too Eommon-nim.

He smiled. I cut the call and punched Jin on his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"For almost shipping me to Japan!" I glared at him.

"It's not my fault you're bad at interviews!" I glared at him. "Drive me to the coffe shop."

"Tch! Yes master Rose." I roll my eyes and follow him to go car down stairs.

••

"Jinyoung!"

"Oh Jin Hyung?"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much just working." We walked into the coffee shop and Jin automatically goes to the cashier and talks to him. I look around shop admiring the view. "This is Rose, the one I mentioned before."

"Hello." I bowed my head greeting him.

"Hi I'm Jinyoung. I've heard a lot about you." He put out his hand for me to shake in which I took.

"I hope they were good things." I said awkwardly laughing.

"I heard that you needed a job, is that right?"

"Yea I'm hoping to get one but just until I can find one at an office."

"I can work with that."

"Do I need to do an interview or something?"

"How well are you with handling people and writting down orders?"

"Hmm..I think I'm pretty good."

"You're hired!"

"Wait really?"

"Yup. I'll keep your position a bit simple since you could be leaving at anytime. But if you need to fill in a position I'll expect you to work for it." I nod my head. He starts explaining the rules and even showed me the dressing room they have at the back of the store.

"Alright I'll be seeing you tomorrow." I smile and leave with Jin. "See it wasn't that bad." Jin said as we got in his car.

"I guess."

"Don't worry you'll get an office job soon."

"Thanks, Jin Oppa." He's eyes widened.

"Wow..."

"What?"

"It's weird hearing you call me that."

"Shut up and drive."

••

"How's it going? You know how to work it?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yea I got it" I was trying to figure out how to take out money from the cash register. I hadn't gotten a call from the company yet and I'm really starting to lose hope. I actually started considering moving.

"You ok?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yea sorry I was just thinking.."

"Don't worry too much. You're still young there'll be plenty of options for you to get a new job." I sighed. Just then the bell on the front door rang and a man with blond hair walked in.

"Welcome-" I paused realizing that it was Mr.Kim. It was the CEO! He walked up to the counter smiling.

"Hi, can I get an iced caramel macchiato?"

"O-of course." I quickly pressed some keys on the register and filled his order.

"$3.49 please." He swiped his card on the scanner as I patiently waited for him to finish. "Thank you. You can have a seat I'll bring you order right out."

He smiled nodding his head and sat down at an empty table. I run to the back to give Jinyoung the order. "First costumer? Looks like you did well."

I fiddled with my fingers as he made the coffee. "Jinyoung Oppa can I ask you for some advice?"

"Sure." He kept his attention on the cup while listening.

"Well that costumer....he..he's the CEO of the company I interviewed for.."

"Really?" He finished making the cup and started wiping the access off.

"Should I talk to him? Like about the interview? If whether or not they choose someone?" He thought for a second.

"Wouldn't hurt right? If he says they already choose someone you can move on and go to other interviews." I nod my head agreeing to what he said.

"O-ok I'll try." I walk back out holding the cup in my hand. I saw him sitting down on his phone. "Here you are sir." Wow he really is handsome, this close to him I can see his features.

"Thank you." He got up to leave but I couldn't move I couldn't stop him I was too nervous. "Yah! Rose! What're you doing?! Go talk to him!" Jinyoung yelled from the back. He was watching me the entire time?!

I snapped my head back to the door to see he had only just stepped on to the sidewalk. I quickly rushed to the door. "E-excuse me!" He turns around looking confused.

"Hmm? Did I forget something?"

"N-no I just wanted to ask you something."