THREE

2:05am

"hello?"

"hi."

"wonwoo? is that you?"

"what are the odds of you picking up one of my calls again?"

"I know they're slim so this must be fate."

"right. I want to die again mingyu."

"I stopped it the first time, I can do it again."

"yeah right, you didn't stop anything the first time."

"then why are you talking to me right now? clearly I prevented you from hurting yourself."

"that's where you're wrong mingyu."

"so you hurt yourself last time."

"yeah."

"why?"

"I was weak mingyu. I hung up on you and I had the blade in my hand. my veins were right there, but I couldn't do it. it just proves I'm weak and useless."

"stop talking about yourself like that! you're not stupid or useless. I know it."

"you don't even know me. I could be the biggest loser ever and you wouldn't know it."

"I doubt that."

"I am a loser though, I'm so ugly and disgusting and worthless you know? I'm just a waste of space in this cruel world."

"please don't think of yourself like that. you're not a waste of space and you shouldn't be hurting yourself over such stupid thoughts."

"why do you care?"

"if I have a chance at saving you, at turning your life around for the better, then I'll take that chance. besides we met like this twice already, isn't that fate telling us something?"

"I guess."

2:23am call ended