Meeting Snoke

Y/n's Pov

Everything was quiet in this deserted hallway except for the buzz of Kylo's lightsaber. After a few minutes, he turned it off and stood a bit straighter. "How are your memories of some of the past blank?" He asked quietly. I widened my eyes when I realized he had been searching through my mind. 'Why didn't I feel anything?' I thought before answering his question with a shrug. I didn't have a fake explanation and I knew he would know it was a lie if I said anything.

"Are you still loyal?" He asked. I hesitated a second before nodding, knowing if I didn't I would be killed for sure. Kylo narrowed his eyes for a second before they returned to normal. "It's time for you to meet Snoke." He said finally. He started guiding me back the way we had come before I realized what he said. I almost stopped in fear but knew that would bring even more suspicion.

We reached the door that I was guarding only a little while ago. Kylo entered a code into the door before it opened into an almost pitch black room. "I have brought her Master Snoke." Kylo said as he bowed. A giant hologram of the Sith I dreaded meeting appeared in front of us. I stood still as I didn't know what to do. Snoke studied me before speaking. "You have no memories since..." He paused an looked at Kylo who had a stone cold expression on his face. When he saw that I was looking at him as well, I saw a twinge of sadness spark in his eyes.

I turned back to the hologram as the Sith leaned back into his hologram throne. "Are you still to be trusted?" He asked, almost as if he was asking himself. I turned serious, cleared my mind, and nodded sternly. "Then why were you hiding?" He asked, leaning forward again, scowling at me. My eyes widened before I figured out what to say. "I can't remember much, all I know is that I was shot down when the Resistance attacked and then I was in a hospital. I don't remember how, but I ended up back on the First Order ship as a Stormtrooper." I said. It was partly the truth and a lie at the same time. "Then how did Kylo find your lightsaber on the Millennium Falcon?" He asked, even more suspicious.

Kylo was now also looking at me suspiciously. I remembered that I didn't have the lightsaber earlier and Kylo knew that. "I don't know. All I know is that I haven't seen it since... then." I said. Kylo turned back to Snoke and nodded. "This is true." He said.

Snoke glared at both of us before leaning back. "Since you seem trustworthy enough and have had past experience on the ship, I promote you to Commander Y/n. Your focus is on or technology and flying. Offense and Defense." I nodded before he continued. "Kylo, you will train her to use her lightsaber and she won't need to change it because it is an appropriate color. She'll also need a guide and protecter with her at all times. A stormtrooper will suffice for that. You are dismissed." He said.

Kylo nodded before leading me out. I followed him down the many halls that I couldn't keep track of. He told a random stormtrooper that we passed to follow and then he continued to lead us towards a section of the base. It took a good half hour if not more before we got to our destination. Kylo entered a code into the door and it opened. "This is your new quarters. I'll send a droid that will get you everything you need or want. This is your guide and protecter, FN-2187. The code for the door is in the room." He nodded at the stormtrooper who had just learned what was happening himself. "You'll be staying in the smaller room next door. Do your job correctly and I won't have to find a replacement. You'll both get schedules for what our new commander will be doing. Never be late. You are dismissed until further notice, there are radios in your rooms that will be kept on at all times." He said before walking off.

The trooper had tensed up at the word 'replacement' and I think I knew why. I walked into my new quarters and found a small kitchenette, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a main room with a large desk, a table, and a few chairs. The stormtrooper still stood outside, tense and unsure what to do. "Come in." I told him. "I'm sure your as new to this as I am. Do not be afraid of me and do not be afraid to ask me questions although I will ask you some too. I wouldn't recommend talking much around others. You can call me Y/n when no ones around but otherwise it's Commander Y/n. You are to be my guide and protecter as Kylo said. You are dismissed until I need you. I'll call you through the radio if I need you. I don't believe there is a lock on your door." I told him. The poor guy nodded, now a bit calmer, before walking out and to his room. At least he didn't have any other duties anymore.