Awake(Anubis Pov)

I love the abov song....... its a indian song from a true person's life. He is now a leading rapper in indian film industry. The story is about this guy who loved a girl from young age but unfortunately looses her because their parents are against this.....
This song is sung when they had to seperate their life.... as he continued his life as a singer while she married the guy her parents arranged....
Its so sad....... watch it guyzz....tell me what you think........
I lov to hear what you guyz think of this song......😙😙😙
I wrote the story putting this song on repeat..... well this and perfect by
EdSheeran
The next chapter guyz😍😍😍
I sat in the sofa far away from sadie's bed as Bast came in and sat in the chair next to Sadie.
Why does she have to come here!! I thought as i looked away from that stupid cat.
"Why is the dog in this room" she said eyeing me.
"For your information im a jackel not a dog and second shes my girlfriend so ill be with her always" i backfired.
"Both of you stop fighting!" Zia said irritated.
"As long as the dog doesnt come near me i dont care" she said earning a growl from me.
"Tell me everything from the start. Dont spare anything" she said looking at zia full of concern.
The next few hours she explained about what happened in the forest and also about Sadie's past.
Hearing it all she nodded her head and said,"so we should go find that Ragnor guy and get her true powers back....so what are we waiting for lets go!" She said happily.
"Its not that easy cat! Even if we find Ragnor only Sadie can know the exact location of the stone" i said irritated.
'Sheesh if it was so easy we would have done it.' I thought*rolling eyes*
Just then Felix came in, "Carter wants you all in the library" he said.
"Come on maybe he found something" zia said as we all stood up to go to the library.
Sadie POV****
Pain....Urgh make it stop.... what is this pain.....
I slowly opened my eyes but had to wuickly close it because of the sudden bright light. I again open my eyes slowly as i tried to adjust with the light.
I looked around..... the infirmary i suddenly recognized. What happened?? I dont remember anything.
I was connected to an IV and my left arm is bandaged, well not to mention it hurts like hell. Not only my arm but every other inch also hurts.
I heard the door knot turn and i honestly dont know why but i shut my eyes pretending to be not awake.
I heard footsteps becoming more clear but suddenly came to a halt. I wanted to see what is happening but i force myself to stay still.
I felt a pressure on the bed then lips on my right eye. "Please open your eyes.....fast.... i miss you lady kane" i heard.......Anubis.
I miss u to i thought.
The pressure on my bed was no more after which i heard a drawer being opened. I opened my eyes to see Anubis in a black top and blue jeans searching a drawer in the opposite side.
"Anubis" i whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He turned suddenly as his eyes wide dropping a medicine bottle down..... glad it wasmade of plastic.
"Sadie!!!! Your awake!!!!" He screamed running and hugging me.
"Ow!" I screamed as pain shot through my body.
"Sorry... u alright?" He asked concered.
"Yea... it just hurt...." i answered back as i still felt the pain shooting.
"Wait..." he said as he went to the other side opening another drawer painter white.
"Here eat this you'll feel relief" he said handing me a tablet.
As i took in the tablet he made the pillow upwards for me to lean in and also checked the iv.
I took a peek on him as i dramk the water. There was dark circles around his eyes and he looked thin.....i never knew gods will start looking desperate. He was looking so tired and weak.
He looked back at me giving me a low smile, "ill get you something to eat and also tell carter."
"No not now...stay here with me please" i said as i scooted over a little justering him to sit.
He nodded before sitting down. He placed his hand on my cheek slowly stroking it.
"I missed you sadie.... i really thought i would kill myself if something happened to you" he said.
"But you couldnt... curz you are a damn god" i said trying to lighten up the tensed atmosphere.
He laughed a little and said," there are many ways for a god to be killed my lady." He said as he leaned in.
" i would never want that" i said before our lips meet amd we started kissing.
We kissed slowly and then passionately. I would say we were making our way to a heated makeout session but unfortunately i had to scream in pain when his hand pressed my stomach.
We parted each other after which i slowly muttered a sorry.
"Well atleast its not your brother who interupted this time" he said laughing.
I missed this laugh of his........
"Anubis how did i end up in the infirmary?" I asked out of a blue and he stoped laughing and looked at me.
"You dont remember anything do you?" He asked as i nodded.
"I tell everything later. But now all you need to know is that there is a evil women on the loose and we need to find a guy name ragnor to get a powerful stone called the mikyl stone." he said.
Mikyl stone......Something about that stone.....when i heard it i felt like something. It sounds so familier.... so luring......
Anubis POV
I cant tell her the story. It'll ruin her.
Carter investigated about on that wizard Ragnor. It seems that he had traveled a lot with his wife doing street magic. All we know now is being settled in california. Carter through numerous contacts had found his address.
We have to find the mikyl stone or else...... i thought as i turned to look at Sadie. She seems to be dazed in her own head.
"Sadie take rest. Sot tight. Ill go call carter..... we dont have time to waste." I said standing and walking towards the door. I heard a small okay from her as i shut the door.

Thats all guyzzz...... im so sorry for the late update......
Had tooooo many work from colg...... its all piled up!!! I had 7 projects...... 5 presentations and on top of that internship field work😥😥😥😥
And everything i did just suckz.... im literaly having bad luck...... everything is not going as i planned. I mean not 1/2 of the work assigned is not completed..... i think il die young😑
Anyhow comment on this chapter guyzzz
.......hope all lyk it......
Oh and if u hav any ideas suggest❤❤❤