Part 25 - You look pale

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Okay everyone tomorrow is our Game day the day that we've been waiting for, so today is going to be your last day of practice. And for the senior, it is going to be your last time" Coach Miranda said then Clara and Tasha put their arm around me hugging me.

"So do your best and I'm hoping our hard work is going to be payed" Coach miranda said and makes the guys started to cheering and shouting for an excitement which caught the football players attention.

"And last, Tasha you want to say something?"
Coach Miranda asked and makes Tasha walking next to her.

"Welcome back Leader" Tasha said looking at me then giving me a captain hand band.

Tasha begin to hug me followed by Clara and i got an Applause from all of them, i am so happy to get my place back and i wish I'm going to prove coach Miranda that I'm going to hit 42 seconds this year.

All of us begin to practice and i started to see all of us are getting better and better, and now here it is my time for the 200 m running. I wish I'm going to run faster than yesterday, i stay on a start position as Coach Miranda started to blew the whistle.

I begin to run and run with my feet and body, i feel the wind blowing on my hair as I forced myself to stay stable until reaching the finish line, i put my feet on the finish line and walk to where coach Miranda's standing.

"Congratulations on your 42 seconds Capt" Coach Miranda said which makes me jumping and jumping with Tasha and Clara.

"You got 42 second oh my god!" Clara scream as we keep jumping around.

"Ay good job capt" Dylan said with the other guys too.

"Apollo! I fucking got my 42 seconds!" I scream while everyone looking at us, i see him turn his face while smiling.

He smiles biting his lip then giving me a thumbs up from the field, i know everyone are looking at us and didn't expect that would happen. "Great job Capt" He shouts back.

"So is there something happened between you guys?" Clara smirks as Tasha put her arm around me bringing us to seat on the bench while some of the junior are whispering while looking at me.

"Yeah he's kinda my support buddy" i said smiling then seat on the bench with them.

~

Today is finally the game day the team and i are ready with our bags at the lobby while everyone around are ready to begin their lesson in school.

"Everyone is complete" Coach miranda said as Clara Tasha and i are talking to one another feeling so nervous because of this is the final day.

"Okay i'll meet you everyone there be on time okay" coach miranda said cause all of us are going in a separate transportation.

Tasha, Clara and i are going to be in my car while the other has their own transportation. I feel so nervous i can feel it on my tummy, it flips and it roar inside i can tell I'm super nervous.

"I think i should go to the rest room, you can go to my car this is the key" i throw the keys to Tasha then give my bag to Clara, they're just laughing at me cause i kept saying that i feel like i have to go to the restroom all the time this morning.

I ran into the lobby with my phone on my hand passing everyone passed by, i reach the closest restroom and seat on the toilet seat. Waiting and waiting but nothing happened, I realize I'm just wasting my time inside of the toilet because of my nervous.

My shoes are tapping on the floor while the bell is ringing signing the first period is about to start, i get up from the toilet seat then open up the door. I walk into the sink i begin to wash my hands then i wash my face, looking at myself at the mirror taking a deep breath.