WELCOME PARTY!

Milan pushed his eyeglasses after hearing what Taehyung said. She feels like... She can't work or concentrate with her work when she knows that her friend Taehyung and whom she considered as her own younger brother Jungkook were having some misunderstanding.

She called a meeting with the other workers in the cafe that they will be having a welcome party for Jungkook and Taehyung.

She called Jungkook's mom to ask her permission and she said yes to it.

"Jungkook-ah?" Milan calling the younger's attention.

"Your mom called me saying that we'll be having a welcome party today." Milan said.

"Today? This was kinda late?" Jungkook answered.

"Well your mom just remembered about it and she asked me to be the responsible for it." Milan explaining more to make a strong alibi. Well this is an oplan for the two, so they can talk each other again.

"Well I don't think I can go?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook it's a welcome for you and Taehyung. What's the point if the two of you are not there?" Milan said.

"We'll be waiting for you."

"Taehyung is still in the kitchen, you can ask him if the both of you can go together at Samgyupsal restaurant." Milan said and walk out, she didn't wait for the younger's answer.

All of them already left except for the two. Taehyung was outside the office of Jungkook. While Jungkook was inside, fighting with his thoughts whether to ask the older go with him there or not. Whether to apologize how harass his words when he told him to stop or not.

Taehyung stood up and was about to open the door when it was suddenly opened revealing a Jungshookt I mean Jungkook looking at his eyes.

"I just--" they both said *shit? Why this is so awkward?* Taehyung asked to himself.

"Say it first--" they both said again (a/n: le sings say it first by sam smith, guy you must listen to that song OMYJams)

"Ah--" they both avoided eye contact.

"Well, Milan Noona told me that I ask you if you want to walk with me on the way to the Samgyupsal restaurant." Jungkook manage to say.

"I was about to ask you that too. Let's go." Taehyung said and walk first.

While they're walking it was a complete silence.

Taehyung of course, he's trying his best to steal some glances to the younger.

When they came inside there is already a seat it means they will be seating beside each other.

The party started, since tomorrow is sunday they convinced Jungkook to drink some beer. Jungkook is not good at drinking, even though he was not. He doesn't have a choice but to drink.

All of them were all laying their heads, or resting at each other's shoulder. One at a time staffs were starting to say their goodbye. Even Milan left... Until Jungkook and Taehyung were the only left.

Jungkook is resting his head at the top of the table. Taehyung copied it, he extend his hands to cup the younger's soft cheeks that are kinda red now because of drinking to much.

"Why I just can't let go of you and find the little girl I helped when I was young?"

He stared Jungkook for a long time, he scanned the younger's perfect face, cute big nose, cute lips that are slightly apart revealing those cute bunny teeth of him.

Taehyung decided to wake up the younger so he can take him to his house.

But the younger is heavy sleeper so Taehyung doesn't have a choice but to bring his baby bunny together with him in his mansion.

He carry the younger at his back and the younger's school bag.

His mom opened the door for them.

"Omo!"

"Son! I never thought you to be so desperate like this--"

"Mom, he is drunk. We had some welcome party, and he got drunk. Help me to open the door in my room mom." His mom walk followed his son upstairs. He stood up in front of Taehyung.

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" - his mom.

"Mom don't give me those kind of Lenny face."

"I'm not doing such thing to him, can you please open it mom. My back is breaking." Taehyung said, his mom opened it.

He put the younger in the bed properly, he is about to left him like that without cleaning the younger but, the younger's shirt is all wet because he was sweating. Taehyung sighed...

He looked for some shirts in his wardrobe, and changed it.

"Ohhh you got abs JK." Taehyung commented and put the shirt on. After putting it Taehyung took a bath, he was carrying to pillows and a blanket he decided to sleep in living room or in the entertainment room. But he saw Jungkook was crying, he was sobbing.

Taehyung seat beside him and rest at the head board of the bed, he started combing the younger's hair, and humming the same song he used when he calmed the younger girl in the cafe and the young girl they saved when he was young.

Jungkook hugged him, and snuggles.

Taehyung can't help himself but to smirk, the smirk of a person who wins something a jackpot in a casino bet.

"Good night baby."

The next day, Taehyung woke up first as soon as he woke up he get a glass of water and some painkillers for Jungkook's hangover when he woke up. He stared at the younger's face again... And took a bath and did his business there.

After taking a bath he heard someone who feel from the bed and he guess it was none other than Jeon Jungkook. Since he was in a hurry to see if the younger is fine, the water in his body... I mean perfect tanned body give more details how handsome and perfect he is that makes Jungkook to stare at him.

Taehyung smirked.

"Eyyy... You're straight right?" Taehyung teased him.

Jungkook avoided his gaze, and trying his best to hid his red cheeks.

"Yeah I am."

"But why are your cheeks looks like--"

"No I was not blushing or what. It's because of hangover." Jungkook said.

----------

Happy 100 reads hahahahhaa thank you!
I hope you're reading this, and by the way Watty has a problem... I guess? Because I read your comments late. I don't know why? But yeah... I do read your comments and of course it infires mehhh hahahha

So keep on voting, reading and commenting it really helps mehhh hihihi.