Summary

Lucas Hunter is a the bad boy who rules Baker Hill High School and everyone that walks the halls.

Ariel Montgomery is the shy girl who disappeared for two years right after the end of eighth grade.

When these two meet in the hallway the first day of junior year, Lucas hits on her and, as any normal, sane person would do, Ariel slaps him.

From that point on, Ariel does everything she can to avoid the bad boy hunting her down.

But, she then finds herself in a situation where she can't avoid Lucas anymore.

What is going to happen when the shy girl with the big attitude and the bad boy with a closed heart have to spend much more time with each other than either of them wanted.

Secrets will be revealed, feelings will develop, and people will change; maybe not in the way they were supposed to.

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME CLICHES AND ACTIONS THAT MAY MELT YOUR HEART. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

ALSO: This story will have swears throughout it, and some chapters may have sexual content. Any chapters with sexual content, will have a warning for any of you that are uncomfortable reading that content.

A/N: Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this story! Hopefully you all like it and let me know what you think!

I haven't really done any stories like this one before, so I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing.

I will say this, constructive criticism is welcomed, but mean and hateful comments will not be tolerated. You can point out any grammar or spelling mistakes along with plot points you don't like in a respectful way. It's not necessary to be cruel to myself or any of the other readers who are giving their time to read and comment on my story.

Also, fair warning I am writing this book as I go along, I have not planned it out in advance so I'm not exactly sure where it's going to go. I have a general idea but it's subject to change, so I apologize if the plot seems disorganized and all over the place, I will try my best to keep that from happening.
Thank you all!