Chapter 6

i know i take forever to upload this story, but once i finish played then it will be regular uploads! commenting and voting are a serious boost to uploading so if you like it then do it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Marissa’s POV

"Marissa!” I heard Derek call, I rolled my eyes but got up and walked down stairs, what could he possibly have to say now? I haven’t even seen him the whole day so what insult could he throw at me now? “What do you want?” I asked rudely. My ‘talk’ with Zane kind of set me in a bad mood. “I didn’t call you down here to yell at you. I wanted to tell you sorry, sorry for everything that I’ve done to you In the past and I really do want to make it up too you. I want a sister and I know I won’t have one if I continue treating you like crap, I’m going out tonight and I want you to come with me” to say I was shocked was nothing.

I stood in my spot frozen, looking at him with wide eyes. is he serious or is this just some big stupid joke? “is this a joke?” I managed to choke out. “no Marissa I really want to start having the relationship we should have had a long time ago. And I know it’s going to take a while for you to forgive me but I’ll wait” he said sincerely. There was only one way I would get too see if he was lying or not, and that was too go out with him wherever.  “And where would we go?” I asked, if it was just somewhere with his friends than I am so passing because I would just be the awkward one out. “We’re going to go to a club, you can invite Kyle if you want” he shrugged. That was a yea, if Kyle was there then I know I wouldn’t ever be completely bored.

“yea ok, what time we leaving?” I still needed to have my stupid talk with alpha john and it looks like it’s almost 10 so Kyle better be back here. “We’re going to leave at 10:30” I nodded, that was enough time for me too get ready. I wasn’t slow at that stuff and I didn’t take that much time so half an hour was good enough. “Ok well I have to go see the alpha now, get Kyle to come if you see him, he should be back any time now” I said and walked away from him.

I walked up to the alpha’s door and knocked two times. “Come in Marissa” huh, who would of thought he actually knew it was me. “How did you know it was me?” I just wanted to know “because you’re the only person I’m seeing tonight and I could smell you” he answered amused. Oh right, I forgot about how our scents are a dead giveaway.

“So anyways take a seat” he motioned to the seat across from his desk. I took a seat and stared at him blankly, waiting for him to start talking and get this over with. “Ok so I just wanted to say thank you for making Sean welcomed and bringing him here. It saved a lot of work and digging into his past. He’s a good kid and I think you and Kyle can handle him just fine” he said, as if I didn’t already know. I nodded silently waiting for him to go on. “And I know you haven’t been very involved with the pack and the kids. Your more to yourself right?” he asked raising an eyebrow, again I simply nodded.

I had no idea where he was going with this but I’d like to know.  “your very focused with everything and I know you take your work seriously” ok by now I just had a confused look on my face.  I nodded again, I was somewhat like that.

“Ok I'm not going to tell you the rest or why I want you to do this but I want you to learn how to fight properly. I will get the best fighter in the state to train you for a month”  uh I wasn’t to sure about that. I wasn’t disabled at athletics but I didn’t like it much either. It’s not like I couldn’t fight because everyone in the pack was required to go to the monthly training sessions and they do teach you basic level fighting in case your ever in trouble but I’ve never bothered to sign up for classes or to learn advanced fighting, mostly because I don’t care much about it. Kyle on the other hand trained with Zane a lot so he knew a lot.