[4] Heroine

I have been waiting for,
King of my heart, body and soul.

|
|
|

   The door open and Tony Stark walked in the room with his style of sunglasses.

You were sitting in the corner of the room. It's getting scary when you can't wake up, getting you to question that maybe, this is no dream.

"Hi, (Y/n)." He put his sunglasses on and sat with you.

"Well, hello there. The man who started everything." You smiled at him.

"The man who started everything?"

"It's how we call Rdj in the real world, that he started everything, the whole marvel cinematic universe. But it can be used with Tony Stark too, you know? You two are basically the same person."

Tony Stark sighed softly that he really have to taking care of this kid, he stood up.

"C'mon."

"Are we going somewhere? Weren't you guys sending me to shield?"

"No. We changed our plane. I'll be taking care of you."

You stared at him and gasped. "Oh! Finally I get to live like a billionaire!"

He rolled his eyes, grabbed you by your shoulder out of the room. "You're not using my money."

"Then what is taking care of me mean?" You shook your head and shocked. "Wait!? You're gonna kill me?"

"No! I'm going to give you a home! And food, and... I don't know what else." He walked you further to the car, passed some of the avengers who was still talking, probably about you.

"Good luck, Tony!" Natasha yelled.

"Thanks!" Tony shouted back. You found an Audi parked outside, and Happy Hogan.

"Happy Hogan!" You yelled and ran to him then hugged the man so tight just because you felt like you wanted to.

"Hey!- wha- who are you?" He struggled, trying to get you off of him.

"Hello Happy! I am sad!" You said.

"What?! Tony, who's this?"

"Long story, let's go." He sighed, for a 32 times. You all got into his car. Happy started driving as you continue to annoy them.

"Oh! Friday systems is working right?" You asked Tony, he got confused with how you know that but then realized what's your power.

"Um..." He said tiredly.

"Friday! Hello!"

"Good afternoon, (Y/n)." She replied through the car speaker.

"You know my name? I thought I didn't exist in this world?"

"You introduced yourself to the avengers and i was there."

"Cool! I always wanted to talk to you. Siri sucks."