Character Description

Name: Arulla Durin: Pronounced A-Roo-La

She is the daughter of Prince Thorin of Erebor and Princess Améra of the Iron Hills. She has dark brown hair that reaches the ends of her shoulder blades. She also has ice blue eyes and personality of that of her father, but also a warm and very friendly side to that of her mother. She is a full dwarf, there is nothing half about her.

Personality:

She is very kind and respectful towards her people, but in the beginning of this story, she is simply just a child, doing childish things. As she ages, she grows very stubborn, and proud, but proves to be very brave when it comes to battle. She will never stand down a fight unless asked and has a very short temper at some times. She is very caring towards others who are saddened, and feel alone, and always tries to help them when she feels something is wrong.

Weapons:

By the age of 14 Arulla had already mastered the bow, thanks to her father and uncle Frerin. She also mastered the sword by age 16. She is an exquisite expert when it comes to throwing knives and is not afraid to help those in need. Even at her young age, she is very protective of her mother and father, and gets very temperamental when someone uphold a threat to her parents or her family.

Personal items:

She has an Elven sword, of which she named Megiluin Ormë for "Sword of Wrath" She has a long Elven bow given to her by Lord Elrond himself, and a magical quiver given to her by Lady Galadriel. The quiver had an enchanted spell on it, making it unable to run out of arrows as long as its owner carries it. She also has two small dwarven daggers given to her by her mother, and a silver ring with an aquamarine diamond in the middle, given to her by her father on her tenth birthday. Also at the age of 65, she is given an Elven ring by Lord Elrond.

--------> Picture on the right: Arulla at age 10