Sixty-nine

Yoongi

I didn't think.

I have always been known to be a man that thinks, I think my plans out and I've always been a man to think before acting. Lately I found myself doing the complete opposite.
Pretty fucking stupidㅡ I know and I also know if I look back at my actions lately I would probably shoot myself in the foot for being so damn foolish, for letting my emotions get the best of me. Emotions? When the fuck did that happen.

I know why I had changedㅡ I'm not sure if for the better or worst, but the shit storms that have happened could answer that pretty well.
But I don't regret anything, I knew damn well what I was getting myself; getting all if us into when I fell in love with Ellen.

So here I was acting like a fucking maniac in order to get my girl back, in order to protect my family.

I could hear the guys yelling from behind me but I heard the gunshots louder, I saw most of the house destroyed, engulfed in flames and all I could think about was where was my Ellen.
I stopped in the midst of everything and imagined the worst. What if she was dead?

The guys pulled me to the side of the gate away from the chaos and I saw fear in their eyes. The same awful thoughts reflected off of them as well.

"Hyung what if Ellen escaped?" I heard Jimin shout, his eyes roaming around for any sign of her.
"We need to separate, we have to look for Ellen but we also have to find Eunho and his other men!" Namjoon put his hands on Jimin and Taehyungs' shoulders pulling us closer into a circle so we could hear.

"What if that asshole has her already?" Seokjin interrupted leaving us taken a-back by his language.

"Let's just hope not" we heard Minho from behind, he pressed his lips together to hide his expression. He was obviously scared but why? Why was this happening? Why was he here?
Why haven't I killed him already?

"You guys need to get out of here look for Eunho and whoever else is with him! The police will be here soon and it'd be best if they don't see you!" Minho pulled out what seemed to be a phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"What the fuck is this?" was the only thing I managed to say.
"It's Eunho's phone, he probably already knows I have it but it has a lot of information on there as well as my phone number. I need to go back and find Ellen!" he started to walk towards the house when I pulled him back by the shoulder.
"I'm coming with you!" I shouted and didn't wait for him to agree as I turned to address the guys.

"Get out of here make sure you take the road along the woods to town, don't let cops see you and call me if you find anything or anyone." I handed the device to Namjoon and hugged each one of them tightly before seeing them run off in the direction of the garage.

"Let's go find her" Minho loaded his gun before following behind me into the mansion.
Half of the house was in flames and the remainder of it falling apart slowly. Both of us carefully stepped while looking for any signs of Ellen.

"I should probably explain why I'm here" I heard Minho speak up as we made out way into the living room. We relaxed a bit noticing the area was still intact and nobody was around.
"Don'tㅡ I want to hear it from Ellen" I pointed out the window where we saw the guys drive off in a black van.

A shot was heard in the room and I immediately ducked down turning towards the door.
I turned to Minho who had a pained expression on his face and his arm covering his side. I immediately pulled down one of the curtains and wrapped it around his waist putting down pressure on his wound.

"Where is she?" Eunho growled shooting in our direction multiple times all of them missing us. I didn't get up until I made sure I heard his empty gun click. He looked like a fucking psychopath aside from looking like he'd been dragged through hell. Fucking dumbass probably set off his bomb on himself.

"I'm going to kill you" was all I said to him before he bursted out laughing like a maniac. He was too distracted to notice me pulling out my gun and shooting his left ear off. One of his men ran in after and attempted to get him up. Both of them got up and ran out the door Eunho cussing and swearing his death threats at me as I tried to follow them. The sound of the sirens grew louder as they climbed onto their truck and sped off dodging all if my bullets.

Fuck!

I stood still, frozen outside the house until I remembered Minho was bleeding out. I ran back to find him sitting against the wall dozing in and out of consciousness.

"Get up we need to get to the hospital!" I pulled him up and supported him on my shoulder.
"No! Just get... just get out... out of here" he mumbled his words just barely making sense.
"Shut up stop trying to play hero. I'm not letting my girlfriends' brother die now c'mon we need to get out of here the police are coming!" I practically dragged him out and sat him in the backseat of my car. My body was numb to all the pain and exhaustion that I still jumped into the car and sped out of the gates leaving the house behind.

I was panting trying to catch my breath ignoring Minhos' incoherent mumbling when a phone started ringing loudly.

"What the fuck is that?" I turned to the noise to figure out it was my fucking phone.
I pulled it out and immediately answered,

"Namjoon! Minho was shot I'm taking him to the hospital in town! Eunho escaped we can't let him disappear again not after this!" I kept on shouting into the phone trying to keep my thoughts together.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I heard him shout over my voice until I quieted down.

"We have Ellen!"

I felt my heart start beating out of my chest, the adrenaline pumping so fast that I stepped on the gas and rushed past the police motorcade.

"Meet me at the hospital!"