Jin (Pt. 2)

"Ugh, stupid zipper", I groaned as I was having trouble with the zipper from my dress.

I was breathing heavily as I finally succeeded on zipping up the dress all the way. I had my hair done, my shoes were on, and I had my sweater ready in my hands. Jin texted me a few minutes ago saying he was on his way so I decided to wait for him outside.

"Wow, you look amazing", Jin smiled as he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks", I said, putting on my seatbelt.

On the way to the party, we talked about the times we hung out when we were younger. He even admitted that he had a little crush on me and that he was upset when I left. I sorta had a little crush on him too but I didn't admit it to him.

When we arrived at the party, everyone was looking at us. The guys greeted Jin and the girls were jealous of me. Half of them wished they came with him and the other half thought I was lucky.

"You want something to drink?", Jin asked.

"I don't drink alcohol", I told him.

"I didn't mean an alcoholic beverage. I meant like a soda or water", he laughed.

"Oh...a soda is fine", I mumbled.

He smiled and walked towards the kitchen. I felt awkward and uncomfortable since I didn't know anyone. Everyone continued to stare at me so I decided to take a seat on the couch.

I felt Jin was taking a long time with the drinks so I decided to go look for him until a guy sat down next to me and started a conversation.

"So this is the lucky girl Jin was talking about. Hmm..", the guy looked up and down at me.

"I need to go look for Jin", I said, wanting to stand up.

The guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto the couch.

"Jin's busy talking to his girlfriend. Why don't you talk to me? I don't have a girlfriend", he smirked and got closer to me.

"No thanks", I said, pushing him away.

He was getting closer but I felt a hand pull me up from the couch.

"Hey! You have your girl in the kitchen. She should be with me!", the guy yelled as he stood up.

Come on (y/n), let's get you out of here", Jin said as he pulled me out of the house while everyone had their eyes on us.

Jin drove down the street without the radio on, his grip tightening around the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I shouldn't have taken you to the party. I was meant to protect those around me, not to put them in danger. I'll make it up to you. I think I know where to take you to make you feel better", he smiled as he glanced at me.

~~~~

"Our hideout? This place is still here?", I asked as I looked around, amazed at the good condition the place was in.

"I come here occasionally to clean it. The owners let me have a job here. Come on, I have to show you something", he smiled and took my hand in his and led the way upstairs.

As we walked up the stairs, I notice the gentle grip he had around my hand, as if he didn't want to hurt me. He would look back a few times to see if I was still interested.

When we entered the room where we would usually hang out, my mouth gaped open, shocked at the view in front of me. They removed one side of the wall and added a huge glass window.

"Wow,you can see the stars", I smiled, walking closer to the window.

"You like it?", he asked.

"I love it. It's better than before", I said.

"I live here. My parents kicked me out a few months ago and since I'm close with the owner, she let me stay here and gave me a job to help around", he said, standing next to me.

"I'm sorry Jin. I didn't know", I said.

"Move I'm with me", he said.

"Wha- are you crazy?", I asked him.

"Do you wanna keep moving back and forth? If you do, I won't see you again.  I'll lose you like before. Move in with me", he said, taking my hand in his.

"We were kids then. I can't move in. And what about school? And isn't it only couples that move in together? Won't it be weird?", I asked him.

"That's why I'm asking for you to move in. I don't want you to just be my roommate. I want you to be mine forever", he said in a soft voice.

"But...we're young. We can't-"

"We can if we want to. I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. We'll be fine. Please be mine", he said, softly squeezing my hand.

"...okay....but you need to know that I've never done this before", I said.

"The moving in part..or the couples part?", he asked, slightly smiling.

"A little bit of both", I said, blushing.

"I need to admit something to you", he said.

"What?", I asked.

"That little crush I had on you...not so little anymore", he smiled.

"I kinda thought that", I smiled.

He faced me and placed his hand on my cheek. His thumb was caressing one spot as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"You know what this reminds me of? The time you dared me to kiss you here at this same spot", he said.

"What?? I never dared you to kiss me", I said.

"You did actually. I lost to a bet we made and you dared me to kiss you. The bet was whoever could keep their eyes open for as long as possible had to dare the other person to do something and I lost because-"

"A small fly got into your eye..I remember now. The kiss only lasted for like a second. I don't even think it was a kiss, more like a peck", I said.

"You're right. Therefore I have to correct myself", he said.

"What...do you mean?", I asked.

Instead of answering with words, he leaned foreword and placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened at the sudden move. His fingers locked together to deepen the kiss. This time it lasted longer than a second. When he pulled away, he kept a close distance.

"That...was...a kiss", I said, still dazed.

"There's more where that came from", he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.
_______________________________

I just watched Train to Busan again and guess who's face is red from crying? MINE😭❤️