Chapter 17 Backstory

in the training, Fiondile was sparing With Bell and she was effective but held back to match up to Bell and she would kick his butt every time.

Fiondile:" here Bell, can you stand"

Bell:" yeah, although, now that I think about it,  I don't know that much about you or Rubieskale, I seen Andromeda a few time's, but even with her, I don't know much, especially since all she ever did was beat me till I couldn't stand, I guess we didn't talk to much since we were in a big home and we did different thing's"

Fiondile:" I guess we never actually spent time to talk, I mean, I somewhat had to adjust to everything, and to see you now like this is making me wish I spent more time with you Bell, we could have done a lot to have fun but it's not like we can just sit down and talk now, wait can we... okay I got it, wait here a minute"

She ran over to Argonaut, she told him it would be a good idea to know one another as a sight of trust and cooperation, since they'll be a team, it would be best to be able to trust and rely on one another, he instantly agreed and had them all go back to the Hestia familia Mansion and sat in a room.

Lily:" I'm lost, what are we doing"

Argonaut:" this is trust training, no matter how strong you are, if we can't cooperate, no matter how strong we are individually, if we can't work together, were dead meat in the tournament, so I am having each of us tell about ourself's to further see how we are similar and alike to relate and cooperate better for our talent's and abilities, especially since most of these teams have been working together for year's, we need to catch up"

Haruhime:" okay, so we get along better for today"

Argonaut:" yes, so we can tell about ourself's and try to get along better"

Lily:" well I guess I'll go first, I was in the Soma familia for years after my parent's died when I was little and had to become a thief to survival, all I thought about was making enough money to leave and start a new life, but then Bell put me under his protection and care, even though I stole and lied to him, then after a huge disastrous situation fighting the Appolo familia in a war game, I join the familia officially"

Argonaut:" you are strong to go throw that and still be able to live in society like you do"

Haruhime:" okay, I'm next, I was in a noble family in the far east, then after a few years I was framed for eating an offering and I was disowned, I then would travel with a man until monsters attacked us and we were separated, I was captured by bandits shortly after and sold as a prostitute, then I was bought by Ishtar and was a member of her familia, until they disbanded, I was worthless, no good and a huge disappointment, but then, Bell saved me and I was happy again for the first time in year's, and Bell, I want to say... thank you from eh bottom of my heart for... well, everything"

Bell blushed and smiled as a sight he cared for her.

Argonaut:" by the god's, I can't tell whose story is worse, Lily's or Sanjouno's"

Argonaut's thought's:" not that their bad stories, but the stuff that happened to you 2 is downright awful, a little girl forced into thievery to survive in her own familia going against her and not even caring for her, and a noble woman who is innocent like a button who was framed for something she didn't do, taken away from everything she knew while being forced to become a prostitute and being bought and sold like a toy, I really wish I knew about this to help back then, better look deep into it inside Oranio after this"

Wiene:" well you haven't heard mine yet"

Argonaut:" I'll admit, I'm a little scared to hear it, if these 2 were bad, your's should be downright awful in the way you were treated"