Getting Through The Time

*Time skips in the beginning until get to point of chapter*

*Warning: Mention of self-harm Will mark when starts and ends*

It had been a few months after everything that had happened. After your encounter with David, you stuck to Jensen like glue. You wanted him to protect you. It got out of hand a few times when Jensen had to go to the bathroom and you wanted to be in there with him. He didn't let you, so you moped out of the bathroom and waited outside for Jensen when he was done. Your dire need to be with Jensen 24/7 only lasted for about a month which brought you into June.

June was a good month. You had sit downs with your family a few times. The long over due talks made you cry again but weren't tears of pain. They were tears of relief. At one of the dinners you had with your family, Jensen, Jared, Gen, and Dani, you made the rule to always have dinner with family or friends on Sunday's. This meant Matt and Mom getting together every Sunday in Austin. You and Jensen, or You, Jensen, Jared, Gen, and Dani for a larger group. And Katharine would go out with friends, unless she was in Vancouver or Austin. You had also gone to a few conventions in June. Many fans asked how you were doing and they were all so genuine towards you.

As July strolled around, you were beginning to act like your old self. Waking up and dancing around the house to loud music with Jensen, having breakfast outside on the porch allowing the warm summer rays to shine on your beautiful skin, saying 'Good Morning' 'Goodnight' and 'I love you' everyday to all your loved ones. You always thought about your dad but only the good memories and embraced his life. Jensen loved seeing you like this. He had his girl back and it made him so happy. For Jared's birthday, he and Jensen were asked to be on the "Conan" show when you three and the cast of Supernatural would be in San Diego for Comic Con. During the show, Jensen had brought you onstage to help with Jared's birthday gift and to also talk with Conan. The rest of the month had a few more conventions to which you attended and it seemed like your fan base grew every time you went to a new one.

The last week in July and into August, it was the last week before the new season of Supernatural would begin filming again. Jensen had surprised you with tickets to a beach house in Miami and also got tickets for Jared and Gen for the beach house next to yours. You had asked Jensen why he got two separate houses and his reply was, "I didn't want you keeping them up all night because you love to get loud." You pushed Jensen back for that one as you and Jensen began to sport some smirks. Needless to say, the vacation was relaxing and needed.

Once returning from your time away, you had a few days before day one of filming the new season. Gen had returned to Austin for a bit and decided to let the boys go to school in Austin with there friends rather than in Vancouver. You hated seeing Gen leave because you two had gotten so close but Jared missed his wife way more. Though you and Jensen continued to cheer him up whenever he seemed down. But as August ended and September started, Jared and Gen had set up a system of getting together whether in Vancouver or Austin, just for Jared to spend time with his kids and wife. You had Jensen tagged along on a few trips to Austin to check out your guys' house.

So a few more months went on and a new year had began. A new year, a new start, they say. The past year was a rough one on all of you, but you made it though it, together.

As two more months had pasted in the new year already, this weekend coming up for you and Jensen was going to mark a year and a half you two had been together. You had already begun your planning but a convention did get in the way of it, but you didn't mind because it was your favorite convention. It was Dallas Con. Dallas Con was the first convention you had ever went to and your family was able to attend too. It was going to be an amazing week with celebrating Dallas Con on the weekend and Jensen's birthday during the week. But of course you had a little something for the convention to share with the fans.