Chapter 10: Dwarf Village

Dwarf Village

Francisca's POV

NO! NO! NO! Way! The food! Its gone!

"JOSHUA! WHAT WILL WE DO?!" (Kc)

"Isn't it obvious? You will go to the mountains and harvest fruits and vegetable. Maybe even kill some animals on the way. Some edible animals." (Joshua)

"So you have to do everything for one to survive." (John)

"They are baskets on the entrance gate of the temple. Now run along because if you don't hurry you'll miss lunch."

That's freaking unfair.

We hurriedly came to the entrance and went to the mountains. They were three paths middle, left,and right.

I took the middle. KC took the left one that means john took the right. I know that we can protect ourselves and come back alive.

Let's see.... What do we have here.. Mushrooms, I'll grab that, oh my fruits. Let's see what else is they're. There's a tree... So big.

I wanna climb it maybe I can see something up there.

I climbed up the tree. What I saw was the front of the temple it was so beautiful. It was so peaceful.

AAARKKK

What the freak?!

Oh it's a bird and a big one let me try wind cutter for this one.

[WIND CUTTER]

And......... Its.... A direct hit! Alright we have some bird meat.

I walked were the bird landed. It was a 10 minute walk. Oh I see it.

I took the biggest meat. All right.

While I was taking the piece of meat. Someone or something took my meat.

"Aaarghhh! " something stole it from me.

"Hehehe." What the freak is that thing?! It giggled, so creepy.

"Hey come back here and give me my meat back!" It wore a cloak so I didn't see its face.

I saw a sign it says.

DO NOT ENTER
DANGER

I ignored the sign and followed.

It went through a huge cave.

I still followed it of course. These caves are so big. There's a torch here. Did somebody live here I don't know any spell that acts like a flashlight. Note to self learn a light spell later.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

It has a freaking mine!? Is it a gold mine or something but still the thing I'm chasing is still giggling.

"Come back here! "

"Damn you human! " 

What? it can Speak! I thought it can only giggle? And human? So does this mean that the thing I'm chasing is not human. That's very obvious though.