#51 The Past

Read chapter #50 before this, Both are updated together.

Trisha.

"That's..impossible! Arjun is..Sidharth Rajnath?" I said and she nodded.

"Sidharth Rajnath escaped the Accident" She said. "He was in the car when the accident happened, The car was hanging by the cliff when the first collision happened, Even though he could have escaped, His father tried to help his kids, He got sidharth first, who was only half conscious and pushed him out of the car, Then he could have rescued Renuka too, If it wasn't for the second collision which sent the car straight down the cliff" She said.

My chest tightened.

"It was night and nobody realised that he was alive, he was unconscious and bleeding while officer Ajith roy found him"

"Uncle Ajith?" I asked again.

"She nodded. "Yes,He was already investigating palace group then, So he had had some idea about surya narayan, But there was nothing he could prove then"

So Aditya, Aditi, Shahid and I was not the only people to get help from uncle Ajith.

"What happened then?" I turned to Anjali.

"He took him to hospital and sidharth was in coma for a long time" she said. "Then he was enrolled in the witness protection, His entire details was wiped out, A new identity created for him"

I was hurting again at the thought of a 9 year old boy suffering through this alone.

I wiped my eyes.

He never was working for surya narayan..

"How..how did he end up..getting adopted by narayan?" I asked slowly.

"It's a long story, The moment Sidharth recovered, The only emotion he had was hatred, He wanted nothing more than to take revenge, But being a helpless 9 year old didn't help either" Anjali said. "He has high IQ than the normal kids around his age and started to get in trouble" She said. "he got transferred from safe homes to safe homes and all along, He had only one demand, He wanted revenge" She stopped.

"When the problem was too serious, Ajith roy promised him that he will consider this if he behave, So for the next year, Arjun was the best student, He was smart, Brilliant, and a model student, He was ranked first in every field and everyone praised him" she stopped.

"By the time Ajith roy returned back, He had already made plans, Plans to make Arjun adopted to the surya group" She said. "Arjun started training under him, On his 13th birthday, surya narayan finally came in search of him"

"How come.."

"Narayan's ex fiancee" she said. "Even though they were not married, They were still in a relationship for a long time, She had died and Ajith roy just made it look like that Arjun is her son, The son she kept as a secret from him"

I too have heard that narayan's marriage was purely for business purpose, I remembered shweta's words too.

"Tricked Narayan to believe that Arjun is his own son?" That's too much! "And Uncle Ajith let a 13 year old boy walk straight to danger?" I asked.

"Shyam told me that it was the only way for Arjun to be alive that time" She said. "He said if Ajith sir had not promised him to help him get his revenge, Arjun would have ended up doing something stupid, And the officer knew it" She said.

"Still..it's too much, Is it even legal to use kids like it?" I asked. "Uncle Ajith was supposed to be a STO, How can he promise Arjun to help him get revenge!?" I asked incredulously.