Chapter 18

Loud laughter and bomb explosion could be heard at the Sawada residence how did this happen?  Well let's go back shall we?

Flashback

Tsuna is currently still sleeping on his bed together with his lover Hibari Kyouya, two of them are cuddling and sleeping peacefully inside their room u until a loaf piercing scream could be heard on the entire residence.

The two of them paid no mind to it as they continue to rest from the late night ahem exercise that they've done.

"Oi!  Dame-Tsuna!  Wake your fucking ass up and cook some fucking food! " his younger barged inside the room and yelled not noticing the black haired carnivore next to his brother

End of Flashback

And that's the reason why the Sawada Residence are full of life hunting life in the early morning.

"Herbivore!  I'll bite you to death! " the infamous catchphrase of Hibari yelled

"HIIIIEEE!! "

"Bwahahahaha!  It is I the great Lambo-sama! "

Jesus Christ...

All of them are running around the house until they felt a murderous aura,  they hesitantly turned around sweat dripping from their forehead as Tsuna emerges behind them smiling at them eyes looks like it could shoot laser in them.

"Usagi" Hibari muttered as he lowered his tonfas.

"Tch oi!  Dame-Tsuna my breakfast! " the idiotic Yoshiro yelled not noticing the Tsuna's foul mood .

Tsuna's smile widens more as his gaze shifted to his brother,  fist are clenched as he made his way towards him.

"Come again brother? " he asked

Yoshiro only frowned and growled at him as he repeat the word that he just said.

" Are you deaf?!  I said where's my fucking breakfast!  Are really that useless?!  God why are you even bo-"

Before he could finish what he's trying to say he received a punch on the face by Tsuna.

"What was that brother? " Tsuna again asked his voice was laced in a threatening way.

Yoshiro only shook his head as he backed away eyes never leaving Tsuna.

"Now....  Care to explain the noise and disturbing my beauty sleep? " Tuna fish growled as he glare at them,  none if them speak as they looked away afraid of having eye contact with the bunny.

"Ho~ none of ya wants to speak ey?  Well it'll be an honor to do so" he said as he cracked his knuckles