Chapter 26

" Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. "

- Yoko One -

********

"

WHY THE HELL YOU SLAPPED HIM FOR THEN ?"  Jungkook yelled at you, You froze in his eyes, His eyes were a knife in your ribs, the sharp point digging deeper. Where there had been love was an emptiness, but not in any vulnerable sense. Uncomfortable with the void, he had filled it with an emotion he was more at ease with - raw anger. The unmoving gaze was accompanied by deliberate slow breathing, like he was fighting something back and loosing.

When someone looks at you like that, eyes holding total anger, it hurts; but when that someone holds your heart in their hand it kills. Even if you deserve it, sometimes especially if you do, the loss is a fine pair of concrete boots and your own soul is a cold river.

" Why.Did.You.Slap.Him ?" Jungkook repeated with pauses. You didn't believe what was happening.  his lethal stare felt painful and piercing, as if his glare was tearing your heart apart with a blinding teal light.

Your eyes drip with tears, As much as you tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from your throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

Jungkook's eyes finally softened at the sight of your tears and he realised the situation " Y-Y/N- ah ?"

You looked away from him and start walking away, ignoring his calls as you made your way out from the hall to the parking lot.

The driver run toward the car when he saw you standing next to it.

" Miss ?"

" O-Open the d-door..... Please " You said looking down.
The driver immediately opened it and you stepped inside.

" Y/N AH " You heard Jungkook's voice calling but you closed the door.

You were in a mess, trying to whip your tears away as you breath in and out but  the look in his eyes were flashing back to you and that only a few you cry even more.

The driver seat door was suddenly and Jungkook was the one who get in and no the driver.

You in the backseat totally ignored him as he start to drive while you were there crying silently. It kills him to hear your voice hurt because of him, Jungkook didn't say anything but after few minutes, when he couldn't hear your cries anymore, he looked at the mirror to find out that you slept.

He sighed as he remembered the look in your eyes when he was yelling, you were hurt and he shouldn't have felt that, he regret it but right now he doesn't even know what to do to fix this.

*****

You woke up immediately when you heard the car door being opened but you didn't open your eyes, you prefer acting than talking to him or looking at him. You didn't know how to react or what to do so you just pretend like you didn't woke up.

Jungkook slowly opened the door and carried you bridal style in his arms, he smiled painfully when he felt you burying your head in his chest, thinking that you were sleeping but the fact is that you weren't.

Inside him he sighed in relief because you were sleeping, it's better to talk in the morning.

Jungkook walked carefully inside the elevator and pressed the floor to your house.

When you two arrived, he walked towards the bedroom and gently lay you down the bed and took off your shoes before putting the cover on you.

He sighed as he sat in the edge of the bed putting away the hair from your hair. You felt everything he was doing and you wished your tears won't betray you this time.