Chapter 27: With Taemin again.

Jaehee's P.O.V.

It's pretty boring alone here at the house since I'm alone. Should I go to the mall alone? Hm! I should just go since there's nothing to do here.

I immediately changed into my casual clothes, wearing a plain light pink v-neck tee and an aqua blue skinny jeans with, a pair of my light pink sneakers as well to match my tee.

I exited the house and called my driver to pick me up from the house.

After minutes of waiting, the driver finally arrived with the car, of course. I skipped toward the car and got inside the backseat of the car. The car lurched forward as I fastened my seatbelt.

---------------

I finally entered the mall, and there were only a few people inside. Hmm? Where should I go first?

I started roaming around the mall, with my eyes not focused on where I'm going. I scanned every boutiques with my eyes, wondering what should I check out first.

Suddenly, I accidentally bumped into a middle aged woman and she fell on the floor. “Oh my gosh, I'm sorry miss.” I said, helping her to stand but she refuses my help.

“Aish, get your hands off me!” She shouted at me as she aggressiveky removed my hands from her shoulder and stand up by her own, picking up all the paperbags that fell on the floor as well.

“Ah, I'm sorry, ma'am.” I said, timidly as I bowed 90° as an apology.

“Aigoo, teenagers these days! Are you blind for not seeing me walked pass you, huh?” She shouted again, angrily.

“That's why I'm apologizing, ma'am. I didn't see you.”

“Aigoo... Are you an idiot, huh?” She said, harshly pointing her finger on my temple. What's this ahjumma's problem? Is she having her menopause period or maybe her husband divorced her? Aish. I'm about to lose my temper.

“I believe, she already apologize to you, ma'am.” A deep voice of a guy echoed in my ears as I felt a presence behind me as he stopped the middle aged woman from harshly pointing her finger on my temple.

The middle aged woman rolled her eyes and just walked away from us, until she disappeared from my sight.

I immediately bowed to the person behind me as I said. “Thank you for helping me, sir from that wicked middle aged lady.” I said, then lift myself up.

“Oh, it's nothing.” He said in that familiar voice. I looked at him in the face and my eyes widened to see Taemin standing infront of me.

“Taemin?” 

“Hi. Long time no see.” He smiled.

I just stared at him with my brows furrowed. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this.

“Wanna grab lunch together?” He offered.

I slowly shook my head. “I don't think that's a great idea, Taemin.” I said.

“It's just lunch and I think we need to talk, so what do you say?” He asked again, with that voice, so calm and so inviting. “Pretty please.” He pleaded.

Should I go with him? I mean, it's just lunch and he helped me with that wicked middle aged lady, right? So, maybe I should go since we have to clear things up.

“Okay.” I answered quietly as I forced a smile.

He smiled brightly. “Thank you.”

Then we headed off to a restaurant to grab our lunch there. I was trailing behind him since I don't want to walk along beside him. People might misinterpret, we're a couple.

The soft bells above the entrance jingled as we both entered the restaurant. We looked for an empty table and once we found an empty table, we took a sit. He called the waiter for the menu and to order for our food.

“Yes sir? Can I get your order?” The waiter asked as he approached us.

“What do you want to order?” He asked me.

“Whatever you like.” I answered with no expression on my face.

“Okay. So we'll order 1 plate of chicken wings, 2 lasagnas, and 2 mango shakes.” He said to the waiter.

“Okay, thank you sir. Just give us 5 minutes.”

Taemin nodded and the waiter left. I avoid looking at him while I notice him staring at me, at the corner of my eyes.

“You really hate me that much, huh? That you're even avoiding to look at me.” Taemin joked, which made me looked at him this time. Blankly.

“What do we need talk about?” I asked.

“I talked to Kai this morning and I didn't know that I'll meet you here, so I guess we need to talk as well.”

“You talked to Kai?” I asked again for confirmation.

He nodded then said. “I apologize to him for everything I did to you and to him and I'm doing the same thing to you. I'd like to apologize. I understand if you can't accept my forgiveness. I'll wait.”

“Finally you given up, huh?” I asked again, blankly. “I appreciate you, apologizing to me. It's an effort of yours. But I don't think I can just forgive yet. I'm sorry.”

“Okay, I understand. Another thing, I'm going back to Japan. I think that's where I belong.” He laughed a little.

“Well, take care and I wished for your happiness there.” I said, smiling a little at him.

“Thanks.” He answered, then finally the waiter arrived with our food.

When the food were placed on top of our table, we both started digging up quietly.

---------------------

Once we finished eating, Taemin paid for the meal.

“Ah, thanks for the meal.” I said, shyly.

“‛Welcome.” He said, smiling. “Anyway, I better get going now. I still need to pack all my stuffs.” He said, standing up from his seat and grabbing all of his paperbags.

“Okay, bye.”

“Oh, wait!” He said, which made me look at him. “I think I need to tell you something.” He said, as he sat down again.

“Hm? What?” I asked, looking at him in the eye.

“About the Mr. Stranger stuffs.”

I sighed as I heard him said that. “Taemin, I'm so over that. Okay? I got Kai now.”

“Maybe I should tell you this, since Kai doesn't have the courage to tell you.”

I furrowed my brows as I listened to him more.

“It's your choice, if you'll believe me or not.. but Kai is the real thing. He's the real Mr. Stranger.” He said, seriously.

I furrowed my brows more as I hear his words more.

“Think about it. From the start where you meet Kai and you'll know. You'll know the truth.” He said as he stood up from his seat. “I'm leaving now. Take care on your way home. Okay? Bye.”

“Ahh, bye.” I said, trying to compose myself. What.. Kai is Mr. Stranger? Is it the truth? Should I believe Taemin?

NO, JAEHEE! DON'T JUST BELIEVE THAT GUY SO FAST! YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT IT, FIRST.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi~ Vote and Comment, guys! Please still support this fic until the end. :D

•×LuHainne