14:You again

"(Y/n)! You're doing great!", he said, slowly approaching you.

You stood there, unable to move.

"Not him....", you thought to yourself.

"Thank you sir.", you managed to smile.

"Can you turn off the music princess?", Mr Lee Wangmin spoke.

Did he just call you a princess? Yes he did. Your heart skipped a beat when he said that. You felt disgusted.

Meanwhile he barely noticed that he just called you a princess.

You went over the speakers and turned the music off.

"You have improved a lot. I have been keeping an eye on you. Your steps have become more precise and accurate."

"Well.. thank you sir!"

"Would you like to have a cup of tea with me in my office?", Mr Lee Wangmin offered.

"Sure Sir.", you had no option but to accept his offer.

You followed him to his office.

He opened the door and gestured you to enter.

You walked inside while he closed the door behind you, locking it.

"Have a seat.", he ordered.

You sat on the chair in front of his desk. Your heart was beating fast.

He walked towards you and stood next to your chair facing the desk.

"You might have been wondering why I called you here. Moreover... why I locked the door."

"No sir.... I ....." You were interpreted by Mr Lee Wangmin as he continued to talk.

"No need to worry. I have a very important thing to discuss.", he walked over to his chair and sat in front of you.

"Bts is having a tour to America soon, you might be aware of that since you are living with them?"

"No Sir. No one told me.", you replied.

"Oh! Yes. They have been told to keep it a secret for now. They have a special dance performance in one of the concerts which involves co-dancers of opposite sex, females."

You nodded. Bts dancing with girls. You were a little hurt because no one told you anything about going to America.

"They could have trusted me.", you thought.

"(Y/n).. Please pay attention.", Mr Lee Wangmin said.

You snapped out of your thoughts and started listening observantly.

"The thing is, one of the co-dancer got sick and won't be able to dance so you are going to dance in place of her."

"But sir I haven't even practised."

"The practices have not yet started. They are going to start from tomorrow."

"That means I'll be going to America as well?"

"Yes. You'll be informed of the details later."

You jaw dropped in shock.

* * * * * *

Your Practice Room:

After having tea with Mr Lee Wangmin you went straight to your practice room.

You were overwhelmed by the fact that you were going to America. You had never been aboard. Even here, in Korea, you hadn't been to many places.

"Ah~", you sighed.

You were still wondering why bts didn't tell you that they were going to America.

"They could have told... they could have trusted me... Even jungkook didn't tell anything about going to America. He could have given me a hint or something.", you thought.

To clear your mind, you started dancing. You played the music and gave yourself up to it.

Unconscious of time, hours passed.

The door of your practice room creaked opened.

You stopped dancing and turned to look who it was.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?"

It was Mr Lee Wangmin.

"Yes sir."

"I heard music so I ......"

"So you.....?"

"So i came inside. Why are you still here (y/n)?"

"What do you mean by why am I still here?"

"Do you know what time it is?"

"Umm... No sir."

You took your phone out of the pocket and checked the time.

"Oh My God! Fuck! It's midnight! And all these miss calls!", you shouted.

You looked up. Mr Lee Wangmin was still there. You closed your eyes due to embarrassment and regret.

You mustered up your courage and opened your eyes again.

"Time flies keke....", you smiled brightly hiding your nervousness.

"Sure it does...", Mr Lee Wangmin replied.

Mr Lee Wangmin looked all funny because he was trying not to laugh at you.

"I should be going. Thank you sir for informing.", you bowed and started walking.

Suddenly you felt a weird movement behind you.

You turned around. You looked at Mr Lee Wangmin who looked like as if he was hurt somewhere.

"Sir are you alright?", you asked.

He smiled.

"Yeah..."

"Sir? Is something wrong?"

"What's with him?", you thought.

"(Y/n)? It's really late. I'll drop you."

"No. Sir I'll be alright on my own."

"I insist."

"I....ummm... okay.", you finally agreed.

* * * * * *