17

We all decided after eating to just chill and watch TV. I was sitting on the couch with my feet on the coffee table and Madi doing the same next to me. Chris was sitting on the recliner chair and Sam was upstairs checking on Patrick. After an hour of watching there was loud annoying knocking at the door.

"I got it," said Chris as he stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and groaned. "What are YOU doing here?"

A girl with bleached blonde hair, badly caked on makeup, obviously fake breasts in a crop top, and a mini skirt walked in.

"Eww why'd you let that in?" asked Madi with disgust.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Shut up Madelyn, I'm not here for you."

"Well, he's not here, not that he would want you here anyways Erica, given the fact he hates your guts." spat out Chris.

"Be quiet Christopher, he wants me here." I snorted out a laugh. Erica turned to me, face scrunched up in disgust. "Excuse me? Do you have something to say to me?"

"Oh no, it's just his names, not Christopher."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes it is, I've known him longer than you."

Chris and I chuckled. "Yeah okay. Chris was there when I was born but yeah you've known him longer," I said sarcastically. "Oh and his names Christiano."

She turned to Chris who nodded. "What-whatever."

"Now it's time for you to go, Erica," said Chris.

"I'm here for Jason, who will be glad to see me," she said confidently.

"No, he won't. He hates you. He used to fuck you when he had no other option, but he doesn't need you anymore, he has a new girl." said Madi.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Who?"

Madi pointed to me, which caused me to slap her on the arm. "Oww, What the hell?"

"Stop saying I'm his girl," I growled at her.

Erica laughed. "You? With Jason? Please. He probably was just compensating until I got back, well I'm back so you can leave."

"Oh for real? Can I leave now? Oh, thank god. Well bye, guys." I said sarcastically as I stood up and walked out the door. Not even five seconds later I was picked up and dragged back in by two guards who set me down on the couch before returning to their posts. "Oh wait I forgot, I'm not allowed to leave."

"Why not?" she asked annoyed.

"Well let's see, the cagna known as Jason has a little thing for me and won't let me leave. Not that I haven't tried," I said just as annoyed.

"Fine then we shall just wait until he gets here and kicks you out," she smirked.

"How about I call him to come back?" I said looking to Chris for permission. Chris shrugged and threw me his phone from his pocket. I dialed up Jason and put the phone to my ear.

(Sydney talking, Jason talking)

Chris? Is everything alright?

Yeah, everything's alright babe. What time will you be back?

Princess? Are you okay?

I rolled my eyes I'm fine. What time will you be home?

Umm okay. Well, we are on our way back now, so I'll be there in about fifteen minutes.

Okay, I'll see you then.

Okay, I'll see you soon princess.

I hung up the phone. "He'll be here in fifteen minutes."

"Good I'll wait here until then." she sat in the chair Chris was originally in. No one talked until the door open revealing Sean.

"Where's Sam?" asked Sean. I pointed upstairs which he replied with a nod. He finally saw Erica which made him groan in annoyance. "What's the bitch doing here?" Erica rolled her eyes. Sean went upstairs as Jason walked in.

"Jasy baby!" Erica bolted up from her chair and ran into him kissing him right on the lips.

After two seconds, Jason threw her off of him. "What the fuck?" he wiped his hand on his on his lips. "I thought I said I never wanted to see you again."

Erica looked hurt. Whimpering she said. "But baby I thought-"

"Thought what? That I wanted you? Not then, not now, not ever. Get the hell out of my house." he growled.

"B-but. Is it for her? I can give you so much more than she can." she pleaded putting her hands on his chest.

He grabbed her hands and threw them to the side. He grabbed his gun and pointed his gun at her head. "Believe me you can't. Now get the hell out of here and if I ever see your face here again I'll kill you."

With that, she ran out of the house crying. Jason walked over to me pissed...

***********************************************************************************************

How life everyone? I hope yall like the story so far.