The light loses the war

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Albus recovered from his shock and said "well it doesn't matter we still have your downfall on our side. Harry come here and greet Tom" Hadrian walked forward in front of everyone and facing tom who said "ah Hadrian dear how have you been, haven't seen you since I feed that walrus of an uncle to nagini"

Now

Hadrian chuckled and said "I know it was so fun to watch him beg for mercy to a snake we should definitely do that more often shouldn't we?" Tom smiled a dark smile at the light wizards while they just stared at the exchange going on between the two wizards.

"What the Bloody hell is going on?" a voice behind Hadrian said, and he was sure that it was Ron, he then heard "no idea" and he was again sure it was the know-it-all bitch. The boy inwardly smirked, he saw Bella raise her wand at him before sending a curse in his direction. Gasps were heard as Hadrian just smacked the curse away.

Hadrian walked over to Bella, while Tom stood smirking, the light wizards were concerned when the dark lord didn't attack the boy, they eyed the man closely and then turned their attention back to Hadrian who was now circling Bella with a dark smirk on his face, he opened his mouth and said "come now, surely you know that won't work" the annoying trio smirked defiantly before processing what the boy had just said to the crazy witch. Albus could only watch slack- jawed as Bella smiled and hugged Hadrian who still looked like Harry potter.

"WHAT THE HELL MATE WHY ARE YOU HUGGING THAT DERANGED BITCH SHE TORTURED HERMIONE" Ron yelled at Hadrian, who looked back at Ron and glared darkly, the boy coward slightly, before glaring back. Hadrian looked at around the light wizards before stopping at the know-it-all bitch before turning back to Ronald and saying "does it look like I give a fuck about that know-it-all-I'm-better-than-you mudblood you call a girlfriend" everyone froze when Hadrian said that.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, YOUR OWN MOTHER WAS A MUGGLEBORN" Hermione shouted at him. Hadrian looked at Bella with a raised eyebrow and said "you're muggleborn? I was sure you were a pureblood member of the black family?" Bella shrugged and said "News to me too because I thought the same as you" 

Another shout was heard "WHY ARE YOU CALLING THAT DERANGED PHSYCOTIC BITCH YOUR MOTHER HARRY, YOU'RE MOTHER WAS LILY POTTER" Hadrian raised an eyebrow before looking at the young red headed female who had shouted that before opening his mouth and saying "first of all my name is Hadrian, get your facts straight and second surely you don't believe that bull shit" the girl looked at Hadrian and said "what the fuck do you mean?"

Tom looked at the girl in disgust and said "such filthy words leaving your mouth, but if you must know Harry James Potter never actually existed, lily potter was never pregnant, and they never had a biological child"

Tonks looked at Hadrian and then back at tom before saying "what do you mean, he looks exactly like James how can he not be his son" half of the death eaters face-palmed at the woman's stupidity. Remus looked over at the girl and said "you are an auror. You tell me how people usually hide their appearance" tonks thought about it for a minute before her eyes widened in surprise. "you mean all this time he- he" Remus nodded and Tonks looked surprised and then said "who cast it then surely if he has had that on him since young then he wouldn't have Been able to have cast it"