Chapter 23 - Need

"I flip shit, quick slip, hip dip and I'm twisted
In your hands and your lips and your tongue tricks"

Alix's P.O.V.

Today was amazing, until now. Me and Harley just gotten home and we wished we hadn't. Dad and Julie were fighting as we got inside the house.

Once they saw us get in with smiles on our faces, they immediately made sure we went to different rooms in the house.

So now, here I was, setting the table while Harley was in her room cause Julie thought she needed to study for 10 minutes before having dinner.

- "Alix! Can you come in here please?!" Harley screamed from inside her room.

I set the last cup down and moved towards her door.

- "There is no way you're going inside that room missy!" My dad said from the couch.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

- "What is it Harley? I can't go inside, sorry." I said from her doorway.

I could hear papers being scrambled and footsteps moving towards me. In about 5 seconds, Harley appeared. Looking for something in the papers in her hand.

- "Do you have your papers and tests from when I wasn't here? It could help me organize my studies." She said and scratched the back of her head, still looking down at the papers.

I smiled at the sight of her confused and said yes, going into my room and fetching the things I had that could help her and got back and handed it to her.

- "Thanks bab- Alix! Thanks Alix." She said with wide eyes, noticing both our parents had stopped what they were doing just to watch us.

Fuck. My. Life.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

Jesus, I want Alix. I need her! Like today. I haven't had sex in so long that I'm starting to get all horny at the most random occasions. Like now. At dinner.

Alix is sitting opposite to me cause mom and George refuse to be side by side. George has actually been sleeping on the couch since yesterday or so it seems. I wished they were just mad at us instead of each other.

I had been staring at Alix for so long that she probably noticed it and looked at me as well smiling, she licked her lower lip and winked, teasing me.

George and mom were too occupied looking down at their plates to notice.

I smiled back. Oh babe, you can't tease me like this and expect me not to do anything about it. Good thing I had my slippers on.

Taking my right slipper off, I proceded to run my foot up and down Alix's leg teasingly going higher each time.

Looking at her almost made me laugh, the surprised look in her face was hilarious.