Release Party// Little Jealousy

She walked around her apartment in a towel with Jamal looking through her closet for an outfit she could wear for her party. For three days she was sick at his house and sadly missed her apartment.

She gelled down her edges and did her make up waiting for Jamal to hand her the outfit he picked.

"What does that butterfly signify" He asked her handing her a long of shoulder black dress with blue boots. He wore something similar, blue jeans and a black t shirt with a trench coat.

"It's me wishing I was a butterfly to fly away from the life I had"

He said nothing and she didn't expect him to.She got up an slipped on her dress and boots pairing them with a gold necklace and big gold glasses.

"I'm nervous" She squealed when they got in the car.

"Your album is going to do amazing and you are going to be perfect don't fret"

"Thank you for supporting me and my music"

"My pleasure" Thank god they didn't have to go for Micheal's Latino ass. She loved the little time she spent with Jamal.

"How are things with you and Michael" He tensed letting out a small sigh looking steadily at the road.

"He thinks I put my music before him"

"What... Music is not a person it's an embodiment so he should be glad you out of many got the voice to sing"

"Well he doesn't feel that way" She gently run her hand on his thigh as comfort but quickly stopped when paparazzi started flashing lights.

They were at the Lyons Mansion and she was awestruck at the level of decoration only for an album. She got out the car with Jamal safeguarding her at his side.

Was she going to see any celebrities cause then she would've caked her face for the occasion.

They walk into the room where a few hundreds of people were mingling and eating food. Now that she thought about it, she was starving.

She took Jamal's hand and walked to the long stretch of tables with foods. She made Jamal a plate and dished out a glorious plate of her own.

"Congratulations Kiana" She looked over to the beautiful Rita Ora. She squealed hugging her and thanking her.

"I'm such a fan of your music"

"I'm a fan of yours, can't wait for midnight for that album to drop especially Sorry Not Sorry"

"I'll see if I could hook you up with a live show" She joked eating a piece of ribs. Cookie was on the stage in front of them getting ready to make an announcement.

She put down her plate and stood closer to Jamal's side making him put his arms around her waist.

"So y'all know what we here for and I'm sure y'all wanna hear Empire's newest and sexy artist. Now y'all should know Sorry not Sorry is still number one trending on iTunes and it's fifth on the billboard, she popping out here so give it up for Kiana Liana Lewis"

I quickly wiped my mouth before walking onto the stage earning a loud applause from the audience.

"So I just met one of my idols and she wanted a show, Are y'all ready for a show?!!!!?!!"

The crowd was hyped and she waited for her background harmonies before singing.

Jamal

He cheered her on loudly until his voice started to crack. When she was done she got off the stage and was greeted by Nick Jonas. He had her blushing and smiling and while he walked over he tried not to punch him.

"Oh hey Jamal"

"Hey" he coldly replied making Nick uncomfortable.

"Well see you around maybe we could hook up on a song"

"Maybe" she flirted back winking, when he walked away she looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we go somewhere private only for a bit?" She nodded walking with him to his room in this big mansion. They tried making their departure discreet and unsexual like.

When they reached His room he lifted her onto his piano and sat watching her. She sat in all her beauty examining his room.

"Nice room you got here"

"Thank you" he responded watching her sexy body walk towards him.

"What you wanted to talk about?"

"You and Nick"

"Me and Nick?" She smirked bringing her face closer to him.

"Y-Yes"

"Well what you wanted to say?"

"I- I"

"Jealous?"

"No"

"Well you shouldn't be " She sat next to him with a calm exterior. She held his hand before sighing heavily.

"Fuck it" Her lips was on his and he quickly moved her away with alertness. Her hurt expression made him regret it soon after she sprung up and rushed to the door him following behind.

Kiana

She felt so angry with herself for thinking he actually liked her. She ran down the stairs with hot tears in her eyes walking to the door when Cookie stopped her.

"It's twelve so Kiana's album is out now... Give her a round of applause"

They all looked at her and started clapping and she turned away with a plastered smile wiping her tears.

"Thank you everyone for coming and supporting my new album for my next album I have a lot of Motivation and Inspiration for my next album"

She looked straight at Jamal with a hurt but confident smile before walking to numerous celebrities and greeting them.