Chapter Five

BDSM STOOD FOR bondage, discipline/dominance, submission/sadism, and masochism. It involved a relationship between two consensual adults.

It wasn't about sex—most of the scenes didn't end up in intercourse—as much as it was about relinquishing power or gaining control.

For a sadistic dominant like Preston Trice, what excited him most was the fear he inflicted on his slaves. The color draining from their faces as they were suspended in the air face down.

It was a torture device used by ancient Romans to crucify people, and it was one of Master Trice's favorite tools.

Most of the time, he sat on his throne staring as little by little their bodies became as white as paper. As the blood rushed to their faces, eliciting tears to drip to the floor, he'd unzip his pants and masturbate.

Part of the etiquette of BDSM was to take care of your possessions after each scene. It developed a sense of closure and built trust among the participants. It was the most intimate part of a scene and Master Trice never did it.

He took pleasure in seeing his women wounded and tortured without the ability to get up from the pain he'd extorted. Taking care of them, building them back up, wasn't in his DNA, and defeated the purpose. He didn't have an empathetic bone in his body to care for them or apologize for his kinks.

And that was the type of man a masochist-submissive such as Abigail Bennett desired. The state of no-mind where she didn't have to think about anything because she didn't have options.

Most women would slap a man who called them a whore. Most women would cry after being humiliated in front of an audience. Most women would cringe at the thought of being bonded.

Abigail found those scenarios rousing to the point where her panties turned into puddles of arousal.

There was a very thin line between pleasure and pain and if done properly pain could make for the most intense orgasm a person could ever experience.

Preston and Abigail didn't know it yet, but they were exactly what each other needed...as long as the thin line never blurred.