Omake?: Meeting Hades wife

Everyone on Olympus looked at the black haired beauty with slack jaws. Hades smugly looked at his brothers, while Ophelia was a bit of a nervous wreck being surrounded by so many Greek gods and goddesses.

"Y-You married him!", shouted a feminine voice. Everyone in the room turned to look at Demeter who was turning red in shock, anger, and disappointment?

Ophelia was upset, "How dare they!". They all said some pretty awful things to her husband, they even had the nerve to say in his face. She knew how hurtful those words affected her husband. He may have not shown it but those who truly knew him, knew he was hurt especially because they were his family.

The more they insulted her husband the more her smile cracked, by the time they noticed she stopped smiling and was scowling. It was too late.

Ophelia couldn't believe these people! And she well... for better words exploded. The Olympians were so shocked to she the cute and shy minor goddess explode along with those who were on Hades side(which included Hestia, Hecate, Aphrodite, Hephaestus,and Hera).

They had the nerve to call her husband rude, disgusting, a kidnapper, and evil.

She tore into them with firey compasion, everyone who doubted their love now knew their love was real and everlasting. Not to mention she was terrifying.

After they left, everyone who insulted Hades was met with a terrifying mother hen, who was also known as Hestia. They have never seen Hestia so angry. Normally Hestia never involves herself with family conflicts, but they not only insulted her daughter's choice in men and her son-in-law/little brother. Many paled when they found out that they insulted her daughter.

While they were being scared the living day lights out by Hestia and Thanatos(who found out), the overprotective parents scared the Olympians to a point where they couldn't even be in the same room with them for a year, which was like a blink in a eye for Hestia who wasn't even fazed by her outburst.

Meanwhile, the dark haired couple sat in front of the fireplace not saying a single thing. Hades just sat in front of the fireplace with a emotionless face. Ophelia sat next to her husband on the couch, and looked at her husband with a sad face. Running her fingers through his hair as he laid on the couch with his head on he her lap. After a moment of silence, other than the light crackling of the fireplace. Before she got to speak, Hades spoke before her. "Thank you for defending me, but it's still useless", he said with a sigh closing his eyes. Ophelia felt tears building up in her eyes as her husband kept talking about his family contactless life.

It wasn't until tears dropped down on his when he realized his wife was crying. He apologized for making her cry, she just burst into more tears as he pulled her into a hug. After she finished crying into her husband's chest, she looked up into his sad face and cradled his face with her hands as he leaned into his wife's touch.

She told him that he was brave, courageous, cunning, sly, intelligent, witty with a dry sense of humor and overall loyal. The more she babbled on about what she loved about him, he felt tears roll down his face. Ophelia gave her husband a big loving smile as she wiped his tears, exhausted the couple cuddled on the couch with Ophelia laying on his chest. The both whispered, " I love you". Hearing each other they went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

Little did they know that their private moment was broadcasted on Olympus by the Fates who came after Hestia and Thanatos' explosion. All the Olympians were guilty about how they treated Hades especially Zues, Poseidon, and Demeter. No matter how much she tried to refuse that Hades was a good man, evidence couldn't lie. Ares on the other hand didn't care while his "secret girlfriend" was bawling her eyes out about the beautiful chemistry and relationship between the two. Meanwhile Poseidon and Zeus felt like absolute assholes, but it was always Zeus' pride that always caused problems and Poseidon's 'happiness first' that got in the way. But when or if Hades ever decides to comeback they would apologize and hopefully they could all reconnect.

And that was all Hades wanted an apology and a family.