PART 7: | UNPREDICTABLE |

It was the night when Kol and Natali came across one person on whom Natali was itching to get her hands on.

- "Look who we have here." Natali spoke as she approached Stefan from behind.

Stefan quickly turned around, slightly frightened at the sight of her and as he spun around in an attempt to run away he was faced with Kol.

- Kol smirked, looking Stefan up and down, "Hello, mate" he greeted playfully.

- Natali grabbed Stefan by his shoulders like he was some kind of a toy to her and turned him around to face at her again, "Remember him?" she asked pointing with her head at Kol, but didn't wait for Stefan to reply, "Oh right. You remember just his coffin."

- "Look I'm sorry I took-" Stefan began speaking, but he was cut of when Natali put her finger on his lips, "Hush, hush. We don't do forgiveness." she told him and grabbed Stefan by his throat lifting him off of the ground with ease, "Using a hundred dead witches to hide his coffin. That was a smart move, but you weren't so smart when you took him."

Stefan was gasping for air, trying unsuccessfully to loosen her grip on him, but she was too strong.

Then suddenly Natali was thrown across the street as in front of Kol showed up Klaus.

- Kol stared at Klaus with wide eyes and eyebrows raised for a moment" What the? How are you back?" he asked.

- "Well, I guess our mother is more powerful than your little girlfriend." Klaus told him, anger coursed through his veins like fire.

Then he zoomed towards Natali who just lifted herself off of the ground and he pushed her against the wall, making her gasp in pain as he grabbing her throat.

- "So you finally made that dagger you two wanted a hundred years ago, but now you don't have it anymore." Klaus snarled, a vein throbbing in his neck.

- "Let go of her." Kol demanded, his voice harsh.

- Klaus ignored Kol's demand, "I should have killed you six hundred years ago when I first had a chance." he growled, holding his fingers tightly locked around her throat while she struggled to cache some air. And as he wanted to plunge his hand into her chest Kol threw him away from her and used his vamp-speed to run away from him along with Natali.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[AFRICA, UGANDA; 1359.]

It was middle of a night when Natali woke up because she couldn't sleep anymore. She turned herself around and saw a letter next to Kol's body and as she wanted to move closer and take it Kol mumbled, "What are you doing?"

- "You've got some letter." Natali told him holding a letter in her hands.

- Kol reluctantly cracked open one of his eyes as curiosity got the best of him and took the letter from her, "It's probably nothing worth waking up for." he stated and moved from his comfy position to sit up, then he started reading the letter. After he read a few sentences, he looked at Natali and said, "As I said. You shouldn't wake me up."

- "What?! You woke up alone." Natali blurted out and grabbed a letter from his hands to read it, reading it aloud:

"Dear brother Kol, as you may know, my birthday is coming soon so I wanted to invite you to come to Lisbon where Klaus, Rebekah and I currently reside. I'll be hosting a party and I hope you will accept my invitation. I truly want to reunite our family again. Klaus and Rebekah are on a bit of a rough path right now, they are losing their humanity more and more every day, and I want this family reunion to help them choose the right way."