Chapter 88

"I'm so sorry, Sash. I really am. When you get there I won't be waiting for you. Take my scent and follow me. Make sure you get there before the sun sets." With that I cut the link. I made up my mind. I would get back there and I would get my Ace back.

I took a deep breath and sprinted towards the forest. I knew where I came from. I smelled it. My instincts wouldn't fail me.

I was furious. I wanted to hurt someone. But most of all I wanted to kill. I wanted that man's blood on my hands. I wanted to torture him untill he won't even have the power to beg me to kill him. I wanted to destroy him. And I would have no mercy on anyone. I would kill anyone on my way.

My eyes were blurred due to the pain. The bullet wound on my leg wouldn't let me run fast enough. I needed to get there in time.

"Move, you stupid leg" I muttered in pain as I fell on my knees. My tears dwelled up.

"Val, you can't move. Please. You'll hurt yourself" Scar cried in my head.

"I don't give a fuck. I need to leave" I pulled myself togtether. I choked a sob. The pain was burning me from inside. My body was aching. I was so damn tired. All I wanted to do was sleep and wake up next to my Ace.

I ignored the pain. The aching. And continued to run. I stopped when I recognized the terrirory. With a deep breath I ran out of the forest. I was now standing in front of the same buliding where they kept me. My jaw clenched in anger.

Before I could do anything I felt a pair of hands wrap around my wrist. I jumped in fright but recovered soon enought to react. The guard grunted in anger as I kneed him where the sun don't shine. That only angered him. He growled in anger before tightening his hold on my hand.

Bad move

I didn't have time for this bullshit. It was kindergarden. With a growl my teeth sank into his neck as I bit him. His eyes widened in shock when the blood oozed out. He screamed in pain but I was quick to shut him up. My fist conected with his stomach and he was sent flying to the tree. I smirked when his body collided with the ground. He fell limply.

I sighed and looked around the area. There was no one else. My feet moved towards the metal door I broke down. Without a single thought I entered the hallway. The hallway was empty. There were houndreds of doors. But no one in sight.

I moved fast. I tried to find his scent but it didn't work. None of this cells were familiar to the one I had been in. Actually they were almost the same. But I knew it was't mine.  Mine was the most secure one. It was cruel. I remember all the torture machines there. Every single one of them. I had to find mine.

I heard a gasp behind me. I was quick to turn around and see the frightened man. He was taking a slow step back. The corners of my mouth lifted into a sadistic smirk.

"N-No please" He pleaded me.

"Don't move. Do not make any sounds" I ordered him in his head. He gasped in fear and closed his eyes. He was still.

"Now, I need you to make sure that your..boss dosen't know about my visit. Understood?" I asked calmy.

He nodded in fear.

"Good. Lead me to my cell" i ordered. He looked at me for a minute as if expecting me to shift and rip his head off. When he was convinced that I won't he started to walk.

I kept my gaze on him. He knew better than to lead me somewhere else. I had my fingers on his back. I was ready to kill him any second. He shakily walked me through out the corridors. Then he stopped next to a fammiliar door.

That door was the one I dreamed I could burn down. It was the one I kept my gaze on for hours and hours. It was my cell.

"Now, open the door and step inside" I whispered behind his ear. His hands shoke as he took out a set of keys. He opened the door and took a small step forward.

"Walk faster" I snapped. He flinched and walked in further.

I took a deep breath and got inside. The room was cleaned up. Considering there was no burned and disfigured boy lying on the ground as I left him. I silently locked the door. Before he could react I had him pinned to the wall. He shoke in fear.

"Tell me where is Alexandra?" I questioned.

His eyes widened even more and he shoke his head frantically. Ah. So the guards actually did have orders to protect her.

"I don't like repeating myself. Tell me where is Alexandra or I will make sure you die painfully" I promised. The threat flashed in his eyes as he begged me to free him.

"I c-can't" He stuttered.

A normal person would have felt bad. Guilty. But I felt none of that. I felt good. He deserved it. They all did. Every single one of them. And I don't care that I was being the exact monster I was told to be. I wasn't normal at all.

"Fine. Have it your way" I muttered. The next second I had one of the syringe's in my hand. And in a blink of his eye the needle was inside of his shoulder. I didn't know which one this was. All I knew was that all of them brought unexplainable pain.

His body lost its color as he screamed in pain. He slid down the wall with his fingers on his shoulder.

"I am repeating myself for the last time, boy. Where the hell is Alexandra? Tell me and I will heal you" I eyed his shoulder.

"S-She is u-upstairs. The third door on the r-right" He shoke in mysery.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" I raized my eyebrows.

"Tell me the truth" I controlled his action.

"I-I am telling th-he truth" He begged me in pain. I took a deep breath. Was I going to help him or no? I didn't have time.

Before I could deciede the door burst open causing my eyes to widen. Three guards were standing in front of me. Yeah great.

"Ugh" I muttered. The machine gun was already in my hands. I shot one causing him to fall on his knees in pain. But I wasn't quick enough to shoot the rest. One of them had me pinned to the wall and his teeth ready to bite. I chuckled.

The syringe inside my hand was pressed inside his neck. He screamed in pain but didn't free me. The other one came to help.

That's it. Ive had enough. Three males on one female? Hell, no. I closed my eyes and let the voices consume me. I wanted them to hurt. When I opened my eyes both of them were gaping at me with pain struck faces.

Make it worse

I wanted them to have no air to breath. I wanted all of them to feel like I did. Their eyes widnened as they growled in pain. The one holding me started to choke. His face turbed red as he caughed.

"Shut up" I hissed pushing them off.

The other one stood still until he paled and starterd to shake. Not a minute later all five of them were unconsious. I sighed.

I took all of the guns, knifes and turture devices I could possolibly take. My mind was racing. It took me four seconds to get upstairs and stand in front of the door.

I was surprised by the luck I was having today. After being tortured for weeks I was now winning. And this time too. I won. The door was slightly open and Alexandra was pacing around the room Alone.

Time to play...