❥ Chapter 20.

Issac's P.O.V

I don't think I can do this anymore, I think I'm falling in love with her.

Correction.

Fallen in love with her.

She says she didn't feel the same but I know she does, she's just scared but I can't leave her now she's finally opened up to me. I can't leave her now when she came running to me.

I gently scoop her up, she's fast asleep snuggled in my blanket and hoodie. Ezra has come to pick her up it's quite early I'm guessing he's come for her before work, I was already up because I haven't been to sleep.

My brain wouldn't shut down, she's crawled into my brain and now I can't seem to get her out, which I never complained about before but it's crushing me knowing I can't have her.

I don't know how I contained myself last night seeing her in just underwear but surely that's a sign she has feelings back otherwise she wouldn't of allowed me to do what I did.

I gently lye her down in the back of Ezra's car, we don't speak, we don't even look at each other. He's wearing a suit and I'm wearing my grey joggers and a plain shirt without even looking at him I can tell he's looked me up and down a few times.

I watch them drive away, "You like her don't you?" Amelia stands next to me.

"It's more then like" I mumble, I watch Ezra's car until it disappears and walk back into the house for a shower.

I don't want to keep comparing her to Andrew, but there's just so many things. I remember when he'd come crying and couldn't explain, I remember having to comfort him at night until he fell asleep, I wish I'd looked after him more but at the time I didn't know what was going on.

Maybe I shouldn't be with Darcy, maybe she really doesn't want to be with me, I know she feels something but she might just not what a relationship, I can't loose her but I can't stay friends with her feeling like this, I have to talk to her.

I step out the shower fresh and put on some clothes, Darcy won't be at college today she'll be getting interviewed by her family.

I sigh I only go to college sometimes just to see her, she's my ray of sunshine it feels pointless going in today.

I pull on my jacket and climb out the house giving Amelia a lift to college, there's people already here I'm only ten minutes off being late which isn't bad for me. Amelia runs off to her mates, Ellie waves at me.

"You look rough" Oliver laughs, "Thanks" I crack a smile but it just feels forced.

"What's up? Is it that new girl?" He raises his eyebrows, I reach the group all together there's four, Oliver, Owen, Dan and Eric.

"What new girl?" I raise my eyebrows, "Don't know her name, Parsy?" He shrugs.

"Parsy? Do you actually think her name is Parsy?" I look at him, he just shrugs, "I don't know her name all I know is that you've been ditching us for her" He huffs.

"Her name is Darcy and I haven been ditching you for her she's just going through a rough time at the minute, she's special" I mumble feeling myself grow annoyed.