How Abu Hanifa's Parents Got Married || Beautiful Story ᴴᴰ

There is a beautiful story of a student of knowledge, he was extremely hungry for once, so he went out there in search of food, but he couldn't find any food.

He asked people, people did not give him any food unfortunately so, he went into a farm and he grabbed an apple and then he ate the apple, then he regretted his action, he was saddened about what he has done. So he asked the people "who owns this farm?" So they told him "there is a person that lives in that specific area" so he went to him, and said: "please forgive me, I have eaten an apple from your farm, please forgive me!" -He said "I will not forgive you. And I will be your opposition on the day of judgement in front of Allah" -He said, "it was only an apple please forgive me" -He said, "I will not forgive you" and he walked back inside the house.

So, this young man waited outside the house, he waited from after duhur(mid day prayer) until before Asar(late afternoon prayer) and this man comes out, he said, "I beg you forgive me, I am willing to become a labourer, I am willing to work for you, just forgive me for that apple" -He said, "Ok I am willing to forgive you but on one condition" -He said, "what is it?" -He said, "that you marry my daughter" and he was overwhelmed, he was very happy, -He said, "But she has a few problems, she is Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Disabled!" -He said, "WHAT?" -He said, "I will never forgive you until you marry her" and they have a certain date for this young man to cone. So, he came dragging his legs along, because he is saddened, he is upset that he is gonna marry someone that he will be looking after for the rest of his life.

So, he walks inside the house, he sees a beautiful girl and she comes up to him and he is just astonished, he's amazed, he's surprised and he is looking at her dumbfounded, flabbergasted!! Subhana Allahil Adheem and she said to him, "are you surprised?" -He said, "Yes!!" -He said, "Your father has said that your, Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Disabled!" -She said to him, "My father has been looking for a Spouse for me for a long time, And when he saw that your fearful of Allah because of the apple that you've eaten, he knew that you are the right person for me" and she said to him, "Yes I am blind from looking at Haram & I am deaf from hearing haram & I am dumb from speaking ill/haram & I am disabled to walk to haram" "I am disabled to walk to haram" Subhan'Allah and guess what? They were married!

And guess who their son was? their son was one of the greatest rahmatullahi 'alaih, his name is Abu Hanifah (May Allah have mercy on him)