Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off

Christina's POV

"OMG more tequila shots...  Harry, I don't know if I can drink anymore." I sigh.  Harry hands me a shot and sits next to me and says, "Don't worry babe, I got you.  I will take care of you."   I look at him and think to myself, who the hell is going to take care of you?

Niall comes and sits on the other side of me and is telling me how he really likes Abbey and he thanks me again for introducing them.  I look at Niall and tell him that he better not hurt her.   He laughs and says, "She better not hurt me!"  We both laugh because we both know it is true. 

Harry looks over to Niall and is asking about what happened in the bathroom.   I tell Harry to mind his business and hit his thigh.  He takes my hand and says that he is just trying to get some pointers.   "Is that so Harry?  So you would share me with another man?" I ask.  "Hell fucking no!  I am not sharing you with any other man!  Maybe a woman..." he says with a big ass smirk on his face.  

Niall is like, "Oh come on Harry...  Another man is not bad.   As long as his thing doesn't touch my thing, I am good."   I look at both of them and tell them they are both pigs.  Niall looks me in the face with a very serious expression and says, "Oink! Oink!"   OMG bwahahahaha   Harry whispers in my ear, "It would be sexy as hell to see you with another woman."  I get a chill up my spine and look away.   I could never do that... could I?

Holy shit...  In walks Annette and Josh hand in hand mind you.   They are both smiling from ear to ear.    Annette walks over to me and asks to speak to me for a minute.   I excuse myself and tell her to follow me in the house.  There are some people in the living room and kitchen so I go to open one of the doors off of the hallway, I think this is Harry's music room.

I turn the knob and open the door to walk in and I see Mitch fucking Erinn on top of the piano...  OMG...  Annette and I hang our mouths open.  I feel like a deer in headlights.  I know I need to leave but, this is fucking hot.  Annette and I look at each other and try to hold our laugh in.   Mitch is hitting that very well.  Erinn is screaming his name.  Damn....  I feel someone come up behind us and grab our arms and pull us out of the room.

We turn around and Louis is like, "It is not polite to watch you two.   Even though that shit was hot.   Damn...  Maybe we all should go back in there."   We turn to go back and Harry stops us and says, "What are you three up to?"  Louis rolls his eyes and says, "Oh well, the show is over now.  Daddy is here to shut it down."   I can't help but giggle. 

Next thing you know Mitch and Erinn are coming out of Harry's studio. We turn to look at them and Harry says, "Uh, Mitch.  What's going on?  Everything ok?"   Mitch looks at Erinn and says, "It is now."  Harry looks at me and says, "WTF, is everyone fucking?" 

Louis says, "Everyone but me...  I guess it is just me and Palmela tonight." and rolls his eyes.  "Who the fuck is Palmela?" I ask Louis.  Louis lifts his hand and wiggles his fingers and says, Palmela and her five sisters."  OMG bwahahahahahaha

Annette looks at me and tells me that she really needs to talk to me.  I let Harry know that Annette needs to talk to me and I will be right back and I take Annette upstairs. 

We enter Harry's bedroom and go sit on the balcony.  Annette looks at me and says, "OMG Christina, I can't believe I met Josh Devine!  I can't believe I fucked Josh Devine!"  Wait...  What...  "You did what?" I ask.  She looks at me and nods her head and says, "Yes, I fucked Josh Devine!"   Damn...