Origins of the Dead

Y/n P.o.v

BANG

'And another living dead gets killed by the hands of Hirano or by the bullets of Hirano.' I said my statement in my head. We were on the streets full of Them, but it was immediatly inhalated by one of Hirano's bullet. After the incident of the mall a few minutes ago, Hirano has been acting different. He became... distant, but I like to call it... Blood Thirsty. He has been killing every zombie we ever saw, and everytime we tried to talk to him he says 'I can eat this things in the morning.' stuff and that creeps me out.

We were on our way to the East Police Station to find any survivors and supplies. It also meant a lot to go there because Rei's father might be refuged there with her mother. I looked at Rei and she looked very eager and happy to see her parents. I wouldn't get my hope up that much, but I need to support in every way. Then, I remembered our moment at the mall, and my felt my cheek getting hot. 'Damn, I wish I had that moment again with her.' I thought, but I knew it was impossible in this situation. I still need to talk to her now.

Y/n: "So, you're look very excited for some reason, any particular reason?" I just sounded like a perverted stalker. 'Man, someone bite me!' I knew the answer, but I didn't know what else to come up with.

Rei: "Well, we are heading to the police station, right? Then, the thing is that my mother and father works there, and I have hope they are refuged there." I looked at her with a warm smile.

She then reached my hand and grabbed it. I looked down then at her, and she was blushing. I, eventually, hold it as well. Our fingers interlocked and we hold tight. She seem calm about this and I'm glad that she ok with this.

I looked forward and saw that Alice was going to get her face off. I let go of Rei's hand and went straight to her. Then, a gunshot was heard and the corpes went dead. I stopped in my tracks and looked at Hirano with surprise. 'Doesn't he care if the bullet went through Alice's head!?' Then, Saya got closer to Hirano and slapped him multiple times. He still siad that he eats them for breakfast and that he will not hesitate to kill them all. Saya was going to give him another slap until I stopped her for doing so, but I had something to say to him as well. So I help him stand up, but the unexpected happened.

I threw a right hook to his face. I knew is the least expected from me, but I had to. Hirano had a face of betrayal, but I spoke.

Y/n: "Get a hold of yourself Hirano! You almost killed Alice, and who would be the one to blame!? Stop this reckless actions and start being part of the team than being a solo, blood thirsty psychopath!" He then looked at his hands and started sobbing. I looked to the others and they had a shocking face.

Hirano: "S-she told me *sob* t-to do it." I looked back at Hirano on the floor. "A-sami told me to *sob* to sh-shoot her. And I pulled the trigger. *sob*" I made a fist, then let it go. I felt guilt for punchin him, but glad that I did or he wouldn't have said his frustration and problem to us. I felt Alice pass me and got to Hirano.

Alice: "Shhhhh, don't cry, don't cry. Or the monsters will hear you and they will come and eat us." With those words, Hirano looked at Alice and then at the others. "Remember, that i lost my daddy too, but I'm still here with my new family." Hirano looked at her again. He smiled at her and gave her a hug.

Shizuka: "It's normal of a person to act like that." We looked at Shizuka for an answer. "In my studies of becoming a nurse, I found something about the human mind and the way they act and why. It's not accurate, but the thing is that he is traumatized. The fact that he shot a comrade and the events that we're going through now was enough stess for a young man like hin, but that he had to make a decision of killing a friend was TOO much for him." I looked back at Hirano still hugging Alice. 'I hope that he gets well after this.' I thought.