Chapter two

"Y/n! Dump the trash!" I groaned into my pillow as I stretched my legs. My feet collided with something hard, followed by a thud.

"Bitch." Viv groaned from the floor. I chuckled lightly as sleepily swung my legs onto my carpeted floor and grabbed my phone. "I'm kicking you in the dick when I get up." She muttered and cuddled into our fluffy carpet.

I opened my phone as I jogged down the stairs to see I had multiple notifications on Twitter. 

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I grabbed the trash bag and tied a knot into it.

@Bendonsforehead: @Envy/n you are by far the luckiest human being on this planet.

I scrolled down my feed as I walked outside and tossed the bag into the trash.

@brendonurie: ok I need allll of your help. This band. This AMAZING FUCKING BAND played Miss Jackson and I have the video but not the name
*videolink* find these girls!

"Oh my God!" I screamed in the middle of my yard. My neighbors looked at me like I was crazy and that's when I noticed I was in my boxers and a plain T, screaming.

I smiled sheepishly at them and ran back into the house.

"Oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh shit." I said the entire way up the stairs. Once I reached my room, I slammed my door open making Viv jumped from her spot on the floor.

"What..?" She groggily asked and rubbed her eyes.

"Brendon motherfucking Urie!" I showed her the tweet and waited as she read it slowly.

"Hey, that's our video." She said with a slight chuckle. I nodded as she processed what she said. "Wait. That's us!?" She jumped up and grabbed my phone from my hands. "No way! He wants to find us?" I nodded excitedly as I snatched the phone from her and started to type a tweet.

@Envy/n: looking for Envy? @brendonurie

I bit my lip as I pressed send. "Ok, I did it." I nodded once and my phone immediately dinged. "Does he live on Twitter or something?" I said to myself as I went to my mentions.

@brendonurie: YOU I love YOU check your dms we need to talk. @EnvyY/n

"Oh my God!" Viv shouted in my ear. I backed away from her as I got a direct message.

Brendonurie: hey! How are you?

Me: pretty good. You liked our cover?!

Brendonurie: liked? Nah, loved and I just so happened to show your cover to our manager who showed it to his manager friends.
    I wanted to get you on Fueled by Ramen but they're not looking for anyone right now.

I pouted slightly as I showed Viv the message. She sighed and slouched back in the carpet.

"Wishful thinking." I nodded and looked back at the phone as it started ringing.

I answered the unknown number and sat on the bed as I put it on speaker.

"Hello, is this Y/n Y/ln?" I hummed and laid against the bed.

"Yup, who's this?" The other person chuckled lowly as someone in the background said something.

"I'm Scooter Braun." I rolled my eyes as I looked at the number.

"That's cool. Have a good day." I went to hang up when he stopped me.

"Wait! I'm from School Boy Records. Randall from FBR showed me the video of your band singing. We uh we wanna sign you." My mouth gaped as Viv popped up from the ground and stared at me in shock.